Singapore's Fashion Boutiques & Grooming Locations Thread(Full Listing)

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

YOu might want to add this to your blog list.

HisStyleDiary.com

His Style Diary (“HSD”) is my blog devoted to men who share an interest in fashion, grooming and lifestyle related topics. My objective is to create an environment where I can share my views on the latest trends, compile and record interesting information that I find from the web and various media, and allow like-minded people to read and interactive with me. There are hundreds of site targeted at women and fashion, but a good site devoted specially for men is hard to find and His Style Diary hopes to be able to fill this gap. Based in Singapore, a melting pot of Western and Eastern culture, I hope to be able to cover a good mix of trends from the US , Europe and also from the Asia countries such as Japan, Korea, China etc.

not a bad read! keep it up.

KeaneLJC

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea where I could find a decent hairstylist for a low rate? One that can actually recommend hair styles which might make me look better? :)

saratagami

Reaction score
Whoa! I think there are lots of shops to add in the list. Hope someone can update it. I’ve been looking for great stores offline and online that sell branded items from Europe. Good to know if someone can provide me some reliable shops with wide range selection of products from Venice, Milan, Barcelona and the likes. I had good experience with La Sambuca Lifestyle but would also love to find other stores for price comparison. Hope someone can help me.

junxing93

Reaction score
hair cut solutions

I supposed you already got your haircut but you can try quickhairclick.com .. You can book online and simple to use! Hope this helps..

zprince

Reaction score
Looking for something to impress and look good for outings, school and nightouts to the clubs? WeDontShave is open for business!

Guys, If you dont save, We dont shave!

I saw something on tv about shaving some mustache and there was keagan kang, has this got something to do with it?

suryaduerre

Reaction score
Anyone know any blog shops selling clothes for men but with larger sizes? (e.g. 36in waist or xl tees)

fionasoh

Reaction score
That's a very comprehensive list, thank you for sharing! I personally prefer shopping online (blogshops) due to my lower budget, it'll be great if we can share our list of trustable ones! :)

zacky1223

Reaction score
hi guys i am just curious what are the home grown street wear brands in singapore ?

trungtoto

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have been trying to buy Olukai flip-flop. The company website states that there is no official store in Singapore. Is there a shop that sells these Olukai flip-flop ?

QuieroSG

Reaction score
QUIERO.SG

Hey guys

Check out Singapore's Uprising Blogshop - QUIERO.SG
We have been around for about 10 months bringing in unique fashion streetwear to men of all ages.

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.