[Singtel] iPhone 6/6 Plus Availability Related Discussions [NO SALES/TRADE/SWAP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazy999

Reaction score
Sigh, i want to make the appointment to book the iphone but i will be at bangkok tis wkend and only will be back on tue.

The collection date is only from fri to sun....

larrytok8888

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone else pre-registered but have not received email yet? i pre-registered pretty early, received some kind of sms straight away on the day itself.. but email's not here yet. And my friend who registered later received in the gmail already. i checked all my junk etc, nothing :S.

Is the link globally available?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, easy mobile plans not available for iphone 6 , but i don't mind waiting.

Anyone has experience with Easy Mobile? Seems like a better deal since i don't need much talk time and sms.

Same as me.... But the problem is how long will it take?

effkewkew

Reaction score
Of course they're happy to let you take a sealed unit. Less work for them.

So is it true that they won't let me leave the place with a sealed unit? They have to unseal to activate the phone? Can you elaborate on what's the "activation" all about?
Possible if I tell them I'm getting the iPhone as a gift for someone therefore I need it to be sealed?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they gonna unseal it for you to check.
What if it is defect or missing one item. You never know.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is it true that they won't let me leave the place with a sealed unit? They have to unseal to activate the phone? Can you elaborate on what's the "activation" all about?
Possible if I tell them I'm getting the iPhone as a gift for someone therefore I need it to be sealed?

100% unseal no care what reason.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm, If I missed out on the collection date at mbs, I can walk in to any hello outlets next week to buy?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u all, How many of u nv sign up for caller id one? Feel like saving my money to opt out of caller id

manophilo

Reaction score
Of course they're happy to let you take a sealed unit. Less work for them.

:s39: Don't anyhow say la, maybe a few years ago or if you gam cheng gao gao with the fellow serving you as I experienced once. I told him frankly that I was selling it off and he was nice enough not to unbox it.

One of the key reasons why they MUST unbox the unit is due to numerous cases a while back where the phone was imperfect i.e. damaged or scratched. SingTel suffered some losses due to this and they could not even trust their supply chain to deliver perfect units.

As such, they made it mandatory for Hello Shops to unbox all units and let the customer inspect until song song and sign off that all is good, so that there will not be any dispute or ill will moving forward.

From what I know after speaking to 2nd hand mobile shops, it's the same as they have also been hit with 'sealed' unit scams. To them they will also open up a sealed unit to confirm that the phone is legit for fear of being taken for a ride. Some ah tiongs previously put rocks and weights inside the box then reseal it nicely before selling to dealers including to the one I spoke to, causing them to make a massive loss. After that they always open to check so I'm not sure if they will offer more for sealed units anymore.

Selling to individual buyers may net you that premium but they are taking that risk and I reckon the premium pricing for sealed units may be somewhat affected after these scams.

xinying257

Reaction score
anyone else pre-registered but have not received email yet? i pre-registered pretty early, received some kind of sms straight away on the day itself.. but email's not here yet. And my friend who registered later received in the gmail already. i checked all my junk etc, nothing :S.

Is the link globally available?

Me! I just called them, they insist that Singtel will only send out the email tomorrow -.-!! I tell them my frens has rcv last night, they say "no no, today Singtel then tebulating the data. Tmr they will send the email abt when is ur appt date". I tell them Singtel web inform us that today we shld rcv the email, he will just continue his default line. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.