[Singtel] iPhone Pro/13 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While waiting, I went to take a look at the display sets, glad I didn’t choose SB, it kinda grey blue to me. 🤣

sword28

Reaction score
are the new phones and ipad mini 6 now available in all the apple stores or istudio for "molesting"
wanted to go see the actual SB and new Gold before deciding.

i worry SB is too "loud" for old uncle like me :(

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
While waiting, I went to take a look at the display sets, glad I didn’t choose SB, it kinda grey blue to me. 🤣
Then what you choose? I like SB so I die die want SB. My colleague fast hand fast leg took AM leave to collect iPhone 13 Pro then come office show off then she let us touch her phone then I see the camera super big sia, and also I scroll like the 120 refresh rate

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’d still choose blue no matter what because it’s my favourite colour, not a fan of the other colours.

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No such thing.
I recontract combo 12 used the $500 recontract voucher they allow me to use
You different, you recontracted online.
Online there is a glitch actually, that’s why all can use the voucher. Also yours is not the $100 recontract voucher. Yours is C12 voucher, different thing bro. 🙃

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then what you choose? I like SB so I die die want SB. My colleague fast hand fast leg took AM leave to collect iPhone 13 Pro then come office show off then she let us touch her phone then I see the camera super big sia, and also I scroll like the 120 refresh rate
I took Silver, I am those that like to pure material color 🤣 my two Sis took Silver and Gold ✌🏻

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah all plans can use de la see t&c.
They show me Store T&Cs, it clearly state the $100 is for XO Plus recontract then can use. They don’t let me use voucher on Combo plans… Push me to recontract online instead… 🤣

But I have my own way, and I use it anyways 😀 Power of evidence 🤭

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You different, you recontracted online.
Online there is a glitch actually, that’s why all can use the voucher. Also yours is not the $100 recontract voucher. Yours is C12 voucher, different thing bro. 🙃
$100 is recontract or plan upgrade / new signup?

I know last time there is post saying those yearly voucher if you happened to forget to apply, you call in and CSO allow you to offset with subscription fees.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone recontract in-store and they don’t let you use Recontract Voucher on Combo plans? Must sign XO Plus plans then can use the voucher.

Come share your experience~ ✌🏻
my C2 5G Now … can offset $100 with the 24 months sign up …

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$100 is recontract or plan upgrade / new signup?

I know last time there is post saying those yearly voucher if you happened to forget to apply, you call in and CSO allow you to offset with subscription fees.
My clearly state it is Recontract Voucher, first time encountering this. I was like it’s a Recontract Voucher, why cannot use. 🤣

But the salesperson, she really kind, helpful and really want to help me. 😄 Thank god I didn’t tio guy, confirm very hard to talk through.

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my C2 5G Now … can offset $100 with the 24 months sign up …
Yours is Online, got glitch actually. They going to feedback to management. Soon or later, it will be fixed. Those managed to use it, they will honoured it. 👍🏻

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about those apps that need verification code when installed in new device? eg. Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.
all need to reactivate?
i put in the new sim card only after i completed the transfer … then i open whatsapp on new phone
verification is fast !

TraceTogether app … this one needs to input your critical data; name contact number … NRIC DATE OF ISSUE !
so if u one of those few who goes out without ic or token … jialat 🤣
your paired bluetooth devices needs to be re-paired …
so too your applewatch (straightforward)

my only bother are those apps downloaded with different accounts eg UK store, US store … and these accounts i use for wife’s or son’s apple id … bcoz of the authentication … i gotta wait till they’re home then download these apps (they stay offloaded meanwhile) … then no need to bother them for the sms code

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yours is Online, got glitch actually. They going to feedback to management. Soon or later, it will be fixed. Those managed to use it, they will honoured it. 👍🏻
is it … 🤫
🙏
🤣🤣🤣
but my C2 (gold) is recontracted at shop
my c12 (blue) is online

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Wth sia, recon at SingTel shop, once walk out of store, my old SIM card no service on my current phone.. lol!
Heng got another line via esim.. else need find 1 place n change SIM card.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.