[Sinkie with VNB wife/gf community club] - Part 4

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Depends if you're talking to southerners or northerners.
Hanoi folks always try to convince me theirs is the right orthodox tieng viet to learn but the Saigon mms are cuter in their mannerism...

Whole VN know southerners tend to be friendlier/more lovey-dovey mah... anyway, when it comes to mainstream songs, all sing with northern accent

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
Whole VN know southerners tend to be friendlier/more lovey-dovey mah... anyway, when it comes to mainstream songs, all sing with northern accent

Here not vietnam mah, really all vn songs sang with northern accent? Can't tell really.

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Here not vietnam mah, really all vn songs sang with northern accent? Can't tell really.

Not all, but most. Only those who speak the language can tell the diff. I am one, so thats speaking from my exp

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros.. if wanna go down to vn embassy for document translation do we have to book prior appointments? Or just walk in will do? Because their phones number will never answer de

cai_png27

Reaction score
Very long never hear your LS storlees

Bros.. if wanna go down to vn embassy for document translation do we have to book prior appointments? Or just walk in will do? Because their phones number will never answer de

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Semo is LS stories wor. Lupsup ah hahaha. But nowadays I am into a new workplace that’s why overloaded with work. Didn’t have much time to report here. Miss all bros here.

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
So your accent is northern or central? Da Nang has their own accent which both Hanoi and Saigon think is cmi right?

Shoulda said I'm from East Laos, haizz. I think Da Nang accent more of Southern accent than North/North Central, and nope, never think its cmi

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
Shoulda said I'm from East Laos, haizz. I think Da Nang accent more of Southern accent than North/North Central, and nope, never think its cmi

hmm... then in your opinion until which city is considered north/north central in accent? Hue? HaiPhong?

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
@SquallLH Standard Northern accent always has been Hanoi. Surrounding provinces like Hai Duong, Bac Ninh, Ha Nam got accents which often joked as kampung accents (no offence 🙇‍♀️). North Central (consists of Thanh Hoa all the way to Hue) have very strong and distinct accents. Surprisingly, some of these NCentral folks (esp younger ones) and those from the area bordering with China like Lang Son can speak with a standard accent very well.

@seePyou hmm.... got the nerves to stir sh*t in EDMW one. Often nicknamed by VNK as 'lion' (sư tử Hà Đông) - look like a cat but rlly, fierce like a tiger/lion 🦁 Jokes aside, all types also got, same as anywhere else

BradenHeat

Master Member
Reaction score
Really? I am curious what Northern VN girls are like
hmm, mostly are :

- house wife material
- very caring towards family, so if you dont treat your parents well, they will shun you
- down to earth but not to a point of naive

base off my very own other half :LOL:

however i may be wrong, as globalization are increasingly common, they would tend to change their mindset, all in all theres good and bad, but the percentage of nicer ones, decent looking are still around

cheers

lance88

Reaction score
hmm, mostly are :

- house wife material
- very caring towards family, so if you dont treat your parents well, they will shun you
- down to earth but not to a point of naive

base off my very own other half :LOL:

however i may be wrong, as globalization are increasingly common, they would tend to change their mindset, all in all theres good and bad, but the percentage of nicer ones, decent looking are still around

cheers
Isn't this also for southern?

BradenHeat

Master Member
Reaction score
Isn't this also for southern?
think along the lines, those from Thai and malaysia kumpong girls, once exposed to the high life of not needing to work hard and getting whatever they want, you reckon they wont introduce to their family and friends ?

not that its bad or what, at least for Thai/ Viet ladies, they have either figure or looks to command that asking price for decent guys.

just like how amdk gets the girls here, but most of the time they're mostly broke blokes =/ , totally opposite of some women would think .

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
@SquallLH Standard Northern accent always has been Hanoi. Surrounding provinces like Hai Duong, Bac Ninh, Ha Nam got accents which often joked as kampung accents (no offence 🙇‍♀️). North Central (consists of Thanh Hoa all the way to Hue) have very strong and distinct accents. Surprisingly, some of these NCentral folks (esp younger ones) and those from the area bordering with China like Lang Son can speak with a standard accent very well.

Hmm... but Saigon is more like the economic capital compared to Hanoi (like New York vs Washington) right?
Wouldn't Saigon folks look down on Hanoi folks for having a north accent as from "kampong"?

BradenHeat

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm... but Saigon is more like the economic capital compared to Hanoi (like New York vs Washington) right?
Wouldn't Saigon folks look down on Hanoi folks for having a north accent as from "kampong"?
technically speaking,

from what i can observe, its along the lines of :

- not my problem
- dont busy body unless it harms people
- unless your steal other women's husband
- aint got time to look down
- happy hours as much as possible.

most of the time, their women are DAMN hardworking, not that they dont slack, but work is work, play is play harder

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.