[Sinkie with VNB wife/gf community club] - Part 4

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
she is lucky man,

mine gotten the short end at work, jokes taken really out of context and without thought, its really shameful being a Sinkie in this sense,

bow to whites and Ceca, step on others blindly meh:sneaky::cautious:

if sinkies don't buwee sinkies and ASEAN folks, how to get sinkie reputation :s13:
can sleep well again tonight

BradenHeat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to give some context :

eh Ms you know people from those places right , got anyone from your friends kena or

etc etc etc

From boomers to the forum trolls y'all have read,

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to give some context :

eh Ms you know people from those places right , got anyone from your friends kena or

etc etc etc

From boomers to the forum trolls y'all have read,

What to do, our MIW mgmt showed it's ok to say racist stuff to vietnameses but not to Delta forces :cautious:
No upper mgmt coming out to defend the viet community after so long

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure man. Never heard of the ktv scene for a long time. I’ve been bombarded with work nowadays haha. I lost touch with the chionging scene Liao :(

cai_png27

Master Member
Reaction score
Trying to learn some vietnam language now. So hard. Those who are proficient in viet lang, do u self learn or take up some classes? any recommendation?

Go buy nam ngu, sting and haohao. Drink 1 bottle each day and jiak 3x haohao sure can speak

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sting is damn bloody sweet and red in Color. Lol machiam drink chemical. In vn clubs. I saw gals mix sting n alcohol and hoot down

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Viet speaker here, if you guys want to know how to say certain things in Viet, ask away! As long as not something lengthy ish ok. Better to ask native speakers than use Google Translate, rite? :s13:

A little off-topic but cute mama in-law kym?

DynamiteZerg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Viet speaker here, if you guys want to know how to say certain things in Viet, ask away! As long as not something lengthy ish ok. Better to ask native speakers than use Google Translate, rite? :s13:

Why is she wearing the hat indoor for? LOL

Kitty14

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Interesting conversation :D

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Yes, I would like to know how to ask SnowFoxes xmm out for dinner and then netflix & chill?

Tuyết à, chú có đồ ăn tối và vé xem phim nè, địa chỉ của con ở đâu để chú nhờ người ship tới?

Liddat ^ thank you shushu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.