Some tips to navigate boards/pcw

sushimonster

Reaction score
When viewing a thread, you will be able to view the thread from a choice of two modes.

1. Linear Mode (Oldest First) - In this mode, posts are displayed chronologically from oldest to newest. Posts are shown in a flat mode so that many posts can be viewed simultaneously.
  2. Linear Mode (Newest First) - This is the same as the above mode, except that posts are ordered in an opposite way (newest first).
Where can I change the settings to Number 2?

I could not find it anywhere.
Where is this Linear Mode? I also cannot find this setting.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly surf edmw on mobile realise got this annoying bar at the bottom with :forums, what's new , post thread and search.

How to get rid of this?

Ottoke

Reaction score
For those who expect us to merge threads but don't give any link or whatsoever

In future, please report the thread with link(s) provided so that we can do the merging.

Don't do things like posting the word "merge" and then post nothing or not tagging us, we cannot do anything without links.

Thanks.

O

J050615

Reaction score
Can we have a one touch button for our post /thread on dashboard?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Suddenly surf edmw on mobile realise got this annoying bar at the bottom with :forums, what's new , post thread and search.

How to get rid of this?

Go to the customize layout toggle option on the top of the forum page -- disable the 'Mobile navigation bar'.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone can advise how come TikTok videos do not appear on the posts anymore on Safari, Apple iPhone. I have AdBlock Pro installed. It used to appear. Now it’s just a white screen asking me to validate. On Google Chrome is fine. But there are ads appearing on the page.

nachtsid.er

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone can advise how come TikTok videos do not appear on the posts anymore on Safari, Apple iPhone. I have AdBlock Pro installed. It used to appear. Now it’s just a white screen asking me to validate. On Google Chrome is fine. But there are ads appearing on the page.
Go to settings, off “prevent cross site tracking”

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10 months since forum update, the feature to view moderators in-charge of respective sub-forum is still not found

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
10 months since forum update, the feature to view moderators in-charge of respective sub-forum is still not found

Yes, we are aware and we hope to get that incorporated as part of a group of fixes we intend to carry out this year.

As with any large organisation, we need to get time with respective departments to facilitate changes that are not mission critical or security related.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Kumkuat

Reaction score
If I ignore a person, I wont be able to see his posts but can he see mine?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.