Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow why was it suddenly pulled from ios app store?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New software allows setting of ambiance mode according to location.

But how to default turn off ANC when taking out from the case?

Raredaredevil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide to get this or the Jabra Elite Active 75T. Heard that Jabra Elite has better bass. I'm more into bass. Can anyone confirm this?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the 75t. And I believe 75t has a boomy bass out of the box. But it can tweaked in its app or ur player eq.
I have a wf-1000xm3 on the way from amazon. My ears can't wait for the showdown.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I have the 75t. And I believe 75t has a boomy bass out of the box. But it can tweaked in its app or ur player eq.
I have a wf-1000xm3 on the way from amazon. My ears can't wait for the showdown.

Wf-1000xm3 is not on bass. More like a bit of everything but not only on one thing.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a fix for the random dc? I went supermart, the trip i kenna 3-4 dc.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the random dc? I went supermart, the trip i kenna 3-4 dc.

:s22: my set no problem when I was using it for 3 months. No disconnection at all. My phone back is always facing outwards. Normally that is where the BT antenna are located. Unless you have a lemon set:s22:

Last edited:

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes don't cover the antenna outlet. Clear up your phone ram as well. (Close unwanted applications )

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Other apps using Bluetooth might hamper connections too.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only when I'm outside leh. At home won't. I suspect I walked into area that block or interfere bluetooth.
I read online, got ppl facing such random dc

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Only when I'm outside leh. At home won't. I suspect I walked into area that block or interfere bluetooth.
I read online, got ppl facing such random dc

When in opened area. BT signal will not be able to reflect back. Something like line of sight. So to reduce the DC. I will normally not block the back of my phone.

korea4ever

Reaction score
hi ,
how is the sound quality compare to jabra elite 75T i understand jabra elite 75T have boomy bass and can adjust from the application for sony there is a app called sony headphone connect and there is this clear bass +3 or +4 function as i read from the review does it mean that the bass is stronger or something ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.