Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I found out the reason. It was the tracetogether app. The app is constantly using bluetooth, so the earphone and app were fighting for bandwidth.
Oh wow, I must have missed this. Yes, WF-1000XM3 does not go well with TraceTogether app.

If you're using iPhone, the Airpods Pro didn't have this issue.

seoulman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem with the charging case led light not turning off after charging is complete? The app tells me that both buds and the case have 100 percent battery but when I plug the case in to charge the light doesn't turn off even after a few hours

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have u all look at ur self in the mirror when wearing?
cuz i noticed mine.. my buds sticks out alot of my ears.. like machiam 60-70% of the buds is sticking out of the ear. lol.
and the tip of the buds izzit pointing 90 deg to ur noise or to ur mouth? i saw ppl theirs can sit straight to their nose like tat.
hfCrNb3PLNU6DhSpuLDCYP-1200-80.jpg

cwelch_190702_3528_0008.jpg

mine is pointing to my mouth.

Same point the mouth

Toader

Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem with the charging case led light not turning off after charging is complete? The app tells me that both buds and the case have 100 percent battery but when I plug the case in to charge the light doesn't turn off even after a few hours

Clean all your contacts with the charger side including your earbuds connectors. Update all your firmwares both earbuds as well as application and mobile phone, clear your phone cache and applications, reboot your phone and try again loh. If still cannot then send for servicing liao.

korea4ever

Reaction score
Yes i wanna know too! esp comparing w Jabra Active elite

but after comparing both i prefered the sony WF1000xm3 i feel that the sony WF1000xm3 is much more well balanced and for the jabra elite 75T i feel that after i on my dolby Atmos on my oppo reno 3 it's still very bassy and muddy it's not like sony WF1000xm3 like that very well balanced and this is what sony sent me https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wf1000xm3/v1/en/contents/TP0002289868.html when on dsee hx and without

leeerwin

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Sony earphones. Is this a good buy now for the current discounted price of about $200 or wait for new version ?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Sony earphones. Is this a good buy now for the current discounted price of about $200 or wait for new version ?
I think can get even lesser

Sent from OnePlus KB2000 using GAGT

seoulman

Reaction score
How's the mic quality on these buds? I read not very good but have firmware updates improved it? Looking to use for zoom calls also

leeerwin

Reaction score
Is it still worth getting one now ? =) Thinking of getting a pair as my first truly wireless ear buds

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it still worth getting one now ? =) Thinking of getting a pair as my first truly wireless ear buds
Wah recently see u in sony product threads lol.

If u not in hurry can wait if not this xm3 also not bad.

Less than 200 can get brand new ones

leeerwin

Reaction score
Wah recently see u in sony product threads lol.

If u not in hurry can wait if not this xm3 also not bad.

Less than 200 can get brand new ones

Previously where did you see me ? hahahah

leeerwin

Reaction score
By the way, can this earbuds connect to two different devices simultaneously ? ie: if I use phone and PC, can switch between the devices using the sony App ?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There’s no concrete launch date on the M4 as of now, though when I purchased my M3 after Christmas last year from Sony for the $219 promo, I was suspicious that the M4 should be coming soon.

To me if you can wait out, why not? Else could also consider other brands out there. At current prices of the M3 it’s quite a steal, if you don’t mind the size of the earbuds and charging case which is the largest among my other TWS earbuds. But the sound and ANC is heavenly, in which something that Sony doesn’t disappoint.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously where did you see me ? hahahah
ps5?
By the way, can this earbuds connect to two different devices simultaneously ? ie: if I use phone and PC, can switch between the devices using the sony App ?
Cannot... Only the headphone xm4 can. So the earbud xm4 should be following this too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.