Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Toader

Reaction score
There's new firmware for both this earbud and the WF-SP800N . Described by Sony to improve Bluetooth connection stability.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone find their WF-1000XM3 battery life getting shorter? My set now can last less than 2 hours after fully charged and used to get about 3 hours previously.

stillgottheblues

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone find their WF-1000XM3 battery life getting shorter? My set now can last less than 2 hours after fully charged and used to get about 3 hours previously.
Try to reset, mine got different percentages on each side, like 100% on one side and 70% in the other.

A full reset seems to solve the problems.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the full reset does not help. Right side now getting worst, the most can last about 1 hour with fully charged. Left side also does not last long the most 1.5 to 2 hrs. Probably time to look for other wireless earbuds.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swapped the internal battery between Left and Right earbud and now Right side can last about 2 hrs+ and Left side become can last 1 hr. So confirm is the battery holding charge deteriorate, going to order the battery replacement at ebay.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.