Sony VAIO P owners thread.

brianadam888

Reaction score
The VGP-DA10 display/LAN adapter can usually be found on eBay/Aliexpress easily. As for VGP-BPL23 extended battery I think you may be out of luck, Sony Singapore does not retail this under normal retail shelves anymore as the Vaio P models have already been discontinued for some time now. But if you go to their Somerset 313 service centre and make a request via their customer service, their customer support team may still be able to order this in for you via manual ordering. (usually can take ard 1 or 2 mths to arrive though based on my previous experience of ordering the VGP-BPL15 extended batt meant for the 1st-Gen Vaio P's)

Hope the above info helps.
:o

Woah Haonan bro,

I really never expect you still reigning over this thread :D

Thought this thread is dead and buried :s13:

Anyway thank you for your suggestion.

I hope to post a few questions here later :)

sakratulmauts

Reaction score
Hi all
My Vaio P is dead
Unable to on
Try with battery n charger neg
Battery only neg
Charger with no battery also neg
Suspect charger issue or mobo dead
Gotta try with a different charger

kschew

Reaction score
Hi Sakra,

This is thread for the P series. Is your "p13" the Vaio Pro 13? Wrong thread. Anyway I got two of these looking to sell one. PM me if interested.

rapier84

Reaction score
Vaio P90 help

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone still uses Vaio P here (in late 2015). I just got a Vaio P90HS for work (I travel too much to carry around a full size) and abit for the novelty value (I have a UH900 fujitsu too). The Vaio P is much easier to use.

That said, I did a clean install of Windows 7 and while most things work, I'd probably need some Sony drivers. As I'm working in English, can someone tell me if I could use the Sony P25 drivers instead?

Thanks in Advance :)

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Any know where got reasonable price repair of Sony vain pro 13?

Touch screen lcd faulty . Was quote around $250 for replacement...anyone know cheaper alternative? Please pm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.