Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds release date, news and leaks

Radecx

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Will try different settings. Mine is using latest firmware.

Toader

Reaction score
Music center application cannot open already?? Did you guys encounter same as me?

twinbaby

Reaction score
I have actually brought two made in china earphone, one xiaomi and one soundpeat. Within 5 days, the left side cannot use already. I am currently using another made in china brand QCY T9, its on sales so I just bought it.
It has the current features which I like:
1) Able to change the button setting
2) Can change to pop/bass/soft
3) Can locate loss earbud
4) The battery life is 4 hours.

One of the promising feature I know about WMX4 is that it can connect to two device at the same time.
Is there anything promising about WMX4?

I actually saw on Amazon, price is 260 during black friday, but I missed the boat already.

I just need a ear phone to listen to music and mute the speaker sound when I am in office meeting so that other people cannot eavesdrop what others are talking about.

Crimsoon

Reaction score
does anyone have dropouts more often with the new firmware update? i have experienced drop out more frequently aftr the update ...

Toader

Reaction score
does anyone have dropouts more often with the new firmware update? i have experienced drop out more frequently aftr the update ...
Nope. Not for me. Try reboot your phone and clear the ram and free memory space

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine tends to have no sound on one side, can be left or right, out of sudden, need to tap the ear piece for the sound to return. Sometimes a bit irritating

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.