Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds release date, news and leaks

runestyx

Reaction score
I recalled the latest fw was 1.4.2? collected my replacements and it's on 1.5.0

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also on 1.4.2 here. Even after factory resetting my buds, the left side still drains at an incredible rate from full to off in just 30 mins.

Prior to 1.4.2, it's working perfectly fine.

runestyx

Reaction score
Maybe 1.5.0 is some pre release fw off the factory before a final drops. Hope these help with the battery drain that I sent in previously to service for.

Rong626

Reaction score
My left bud drains very fast. In an hour, full charged to 20%. Still under warranty so dropped it off at Somerset. Only can collect back after 2 weeks....

asdfghjklffs

Reaction score
My left bud drains very fast. In an hour, full charged to 20%. Still under warranty so dropped it off at Somerset. Only can collect back after 2 weeks....
Mine drained in just 30mins.. Sent to repair during last week of july and just receive sms for collection today after 3 weeks of waiting. Gonna collect it sometime this week

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine drained in just 30mins.. Sent to repair during last week of july and just receive sms for collection today after 3 weeks of waiting. Gonna collect it sometime this week

My left bud drains the same rate as you, from full to disconnect in 30mins. But I'm holding out till next firmware update, so not using my XM4 for now.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone had issue with the noise cancelling?
My set went for service about a month then now I feel the noise cancelling is not as strong?
When I rub 2 fingers with each other right beside the earpiece I can hear the rubbing sound when noise cancelling is on?
Or when in mrt I can hear the announcement even though I have music playing?

Lee Ji Eun

Reaction score
Anyone had issue with the noise cancelling?
My set went for service about a month then now I feel the noise cancelling is not as strong?
When I rub 2 fingers with each other right beside the earpiece I can hear the rubbing sound when noise cancelling is on?
Or when in mrt I can hear the announcement even though I have music playing?

your Sony headphones app, the ANC is it maxed???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.