Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds release date, news and leaks

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having another issue now. Sometimes while using, the right bud will suddenly cut off/power down. Once I take it off my ear and put it back, it'll resume connection
mine’s the left !
happened once or twice so far

WestGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the left side drains about 7% faster than the right side, acceptable to change?

alanchia67

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sent mine for service last week and gotten a new replacement. Yes the installed firmware is 1.5. When at service center last week, there were 2 persons before me which have same battery drain issue. At collection today, one submitted in to service center with same issue.

I think is a particular batch of faulty battery causing this.

alanchia67

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
replace whole set including case?
I sent in the 2 drivers with the case during servicing.

For those who has protective case from third-party, please remove it before sending for repair. The customer service need the serial number below the case for submission.

phrozact

Reaction score
Has an anyone tried sending the buds in for battery replacement after the warranty period? Wondering if they change the battery out of goodwill or how much a battery replacement would cost.

phrozact

Reaction score
Ah yes, saw someone mentioned $142 or something like that. I did purchase an extended warranty from Challenger, but I'm planning to try my luck with Sony and see if they'd do a battery replacement first. Thanks!

Raynesis

Reaction score
It looks like my left earphone is draining very quickly as well.

Did you guys contact the Sony first or just brought it down to 313?

Update: just got a response from their WhatsApp line, and it looks like I can just walk-in to 313 from 11AM-8PM (Mon-Sun).

Last edited:

asdfghjklffs

Reaction score
It looks like my left earphone is draining very quickly as well.

Did you guys contact the Sony first or just brought it down to 313?

Update: just got a response from their WhatsApp line, and it looks like I can just walk-in to 313 from 11AM-8PM (Mon-Sun).
Can just walk in. No appointment needed

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.