Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds release date, news and leaks

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$30 coupon no more.... Yes if trade in can get at 229 only.. If wo trade in is 319.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price all nv included qmoney and q coin...if included is much lower. Anyway it is over already.
just wondering mah.. cause i only managed to get to 239.10

want to know where you find it for even cheaper...

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Pre ordered at 299 physically at ConnectIT...

Only need the case and earbuds, don't care export set or spoil anot, they just take everything.

v1hypersg

Reaction score
also place order at connectIT from qoo, SGD 299

will bring down my xm3 to tampines store tomorrow

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Sony really intending to sell WF-1000XM4 RRP $379 after launch?

With XM3 going for around $200 now, I don't think its worth spending $150+ more for the incremental upgrades.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

With XM3 going for around $200 now, I don't think its worth spending $150+ more for the incremental upgrades.
don't want to buy at the launch price then just wait for discounts lor...

sure can get good discounts over the coming months.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The XM3s are almost 3 years old so not apple to apple comparison. Plus they also launched at around the same RRP.
From what I read, the comfort, sound quality and features have been bumped up significantly.

Another reviewer who puts the Sennheiser MTW2 on top for sound quality vs the XM4s...now a little on the fence given the MTW2s are available for around $300 (flood of units from cc free gifts)

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
The XM3s are almost 3 years old so not apple to apple comparison. Plus they also launched at around the same RRP.
From what I read, the comfort, sound quality and features have been bumped up significantly.

Another reviewer who puts the Sennheiser MTW2 on top for sound quality vs the XM4s...now a little on the fence given the MTW2s are available for around $300 (flood of units from cc free gifts)

Actually I find both sounds similar from this review below.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Just saw on Sony's preorder page that the black unit will only arrive at the end of July? It's kinda late, especially when it is made in Malaysia.

omelet

Reaction score
Any reviewer tested if there is any difference between AAC and LDAC? Seem like most reviews I saw, all tested it using only AAC...

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just saw on Sony's preorder page that the black unit will only arrive at the end of July? It's kinda late, especially when it is made in Malaysia.
I think everyone is ordering black only so the first batch of black units coming in late June all allocated already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.