Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless earbuds release date, news and leaks

Crimsoon

Reaction score
Thanks for the settings. This works well with Linkbuds too!! I set manually on my iPhone without treble booster is good enough. Treble booster reduced the volume significantly.
Do you usually listen at high volume? i usually put my volume to 50%-75% :)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you usually listen at high volume? i usually put my volume to 50%-75% :)
My volume is at 50% when in the office. I compared it to Airpods 3, it was quite similar in loudness at 50% for Airpods too. 75% would be a little too loud for me in office.

Crimsoon

Reaction score
My volume is at 50% when in the office. I compared it to Airpods 3, it was quite similar in loudness at 50% for Airpods too. 75% would be a little too loud for me in office.
Btw the Wf1000xm4 works better in louder/higher volumes. More details can be picked up, that creates more clarity in the music. That's just from my experience! :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw the Wf1000xm4 works better in louder/higher volumes. More details can be picked up, that creates more clarity in the music. That's just from my experience! :D

I agree also, but that also applies to most earphones too.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the promising feature I know about WMX4 is that it can connect to two device at the same time.
Is there anything promising about WMX4?

XM4 can connect to 2 devices at the same time? I thought only the headphone version can do that?

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to inform everyone, new firmware 1.4.2 just got released today.
Yeah I saw the pop up from headphones application too . Don't know what the update will fix .

Headphones applications software has update too.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updating now, mainly:

- improved the stability of music playback under specific conditions.
- improved the voice quality when using calls under specific conditions.
- improves other functions.

Crimsoon

Reaction score
Hi all, I am selling a used WF-1000XM4, Comes with black leather casing and AZLA crystal eartips (Size M and ML). Still have box and unused stock original eartips (S, M and L). Also recently exchanged the earbuds with case with Sony so still very new. Warranty last until 9/2022.

Interested PM me!

-- Sold! --

Last edited:

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was hoping the new upgrade allow more than 1 device connection. No hope.

Anyway, tried out the "L" bud, feel good. After more than an hour, ear no strain. Better noise block.

6Apr:
"L" bud will totally cut-off noise when on noise cancelling mode. "M" doesn't.

Last edited:

NikonD4

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone encounter this issue with the audio track being paused for about a sec periodically after the software upgrade ? My software is 1.4.2 at the moment. Any walk around ? Thank you

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone encounter this issue with the audio track being paused for about a sec periodically after the software upgrade ? My software is 1.4.2 at the moment. Any walk around ? Thank you
Nope. None of it happened. Try turning off trace together application, update your mobile updates, headphones and music center application and clear your phone free memory space and ram. Reboot your phone and try.

NikonD4

Reaction score
Nope. None of it happened. Try turning off trace together application, update your mobile updates, headphones and music center application and clear your phone free memory space and ram. Reboot your phone and try.
Hello Bro, tried all suggestions but the problem persisted. Sony made a one to one exchange when I brought it for service last Tuesday.
Now running in the replacement. Will post if I face the same phenomena or other bugs.
Thank you for your help.

kurenai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My left earbuds battery drain extremely fast to 0%. Right earbuds still 90%. Any possible solution?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.