Sony xperia 1 II

eciloP

Reaction score
my bar no issue. is it some of your apps or launcher problems? do you have any screen writing apps
Hmm, not too sure about the screen writing apps. But seemed like ever since the latest update then will have these issues. Been disabling a number of background notifications and apps such as Casio Move, Kaspersky antivirus etc but still the same. Gotta do a hard reset then after while the issue returned again.

omelet

Reaction score
Hmm, not too sure about the screen writing apps. But seemed like ever since the latest update then will have these issues. Been disabling a number of background notifications and apps such as Casio Move, Kaspersky antivirus etc but still the same. Gotta do a hard reset then after while the issue returned again.
Mine on latest update also didn't encounter this issue. Are you using custom launcher? If not, maybe can try clear data/cache for Xperia home? Will reset your home screen and app placement though...

eciloP

Reaction score
Mine on latest update also didn't encounter this issue. Are you using custom launcher? If not, maybe can try clear data/cache for Xperia home? Will reset your home screen and app placement though...
Thanks! Will try it out and monitor.

eciloP

Reaction score
Thanks! Will try it out and monitor.
Cleared the data/cache from Xperia home but still the same. Tried googling for the issue but apparently not much success. Do see some feedback on duplicated icons on the notification bar which I believe is the same as mine but so far no fix yet. Thanks anyway!

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice!

I hand itchy go try update play services to latest version and now it fails with NFC payment again...:( :ROFLMAO:
Its a good way to troubleshoot. Now confirmed that the new update is the cause of payment scanning malfunction.

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to experiment on the 20fps AF/AE burst shooting, each shot taken on the dog were on point... really fast and in focus :D(y)

2Hm064z.gif

cMf981u.jpg

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Managed to experiment on the 20fps AF/AE burst shooting, each shot taken on the dog were on point... really fast and in focus :D(y)

2Hm064z.gif

cMf981u.jpg
More people really need to understand that sony is not just smoke and mirrors..

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score

2Hm064z.gif

cMf981u.jpg
Did you turn on shutter sound? If you didn't you should turn on and Max the volume. Listen to the clicking sound. Eargasm TTM

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Jialat. My battery health status is BAD.
Close all background applications and turn off unwanted notifications, eg Facebook twitter notifications. If opened Google drive, close it as it guzzler the most battery application I experienced.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.