Sony Xperia 1 III

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
How much will this cost ?

Anyone remember when the 1ii was launched, how much was it ?

thanks

Toader

Reaction score
How much will this cost ?

Anyone remember when the 1ii was launched, how much was it ?

thanks

$1670 if I remember correctly for export set. $1599 local set?

Anyway gotta save more than this amount .

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG-20210518-110354.jpg

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
$1670 if I remember correctly for export set. $1599 local set?

Anyway gotta save more than this amount .
Why was export sets more expensive than local sets ?

what’s the advantages of buying export set ?

thanks

Tenpai

Reaction score
So for 5III, they only bringing in 1 colour. I guess the sales of 5II may not be encouraging, compared to 1II and 10II.

It makes sense though, most will buy the best flagship or midrange, 5 series is an oddity for niche audiences who prefer flagship features in compact size

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So for 5III, they only bringing in 1 colour. I guess the sales of 5II may not be encouraging, compared to 1II and 10II.

It makes sense though, most will buy the best flagship or midrange, 5 series is an oddity for niche audiences who prefer flagship features in compact size
their mentality is, why bring in so many models when we can bring in a colour no one wants and make everyone buy a more expensive model.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Will the price Sony’s hp during launch usually stays like the fruits ... or usually dropped not long after launch like the Sammy ?

Thanks

Tenpai

Reaction score
their mentality is, why bring in so many models when we can bring in a colour no one wants and make everyone buy a more expensive model.
Probably true, but also 5 series is in an odd position. Some might think, may as well top up few hundred more to have bigger 4k screen with better camera.

Similarly, those who want to save some $$$ will rather take 10 series to save even more

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably true, but also 5 series is in an odd position. Some might think, may as well top up few hundred more to have bigger 4k screen with better camera.
Similarly, those who want to save some $$$ will rather take 10 series to save even more

TOF is the difference between 5 and 1 right? if I remember correctly, TOF is only a gimmick and doesn't help at all.

so for 5 users, smaller screen with lower resolution result in longer battery life.

Sent from EDMWER app!

Toader

Reaction score
Why was export sets more expensive than local sets ?

what’s the advantages of buying export set ?

thanks

You get the set earlier a bit loh haha ~ different firmware too depend on country. Thats about it. Warranty wise I think non local warranty.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TOF is the difference between 5 and 1 right? if I remember correctly, TOF is only a gimmick and doesn't help at all.

so for 5 users, smaller screen with lower resolution result in longer battery life.

Sent from EDMWER app!

I think the smaller 5 is also missing out on wireless charging.

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

notice they ask in the survey what colour people want?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.