Sony Xperia 1 III

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea if there will screen protector on it out of the box? Else need to TB in.... dont think local shop will stock in

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if there will screen protector on it out of the box? Else need to TB in.... dont think local shop will stock in
no headphone, no screen protector, no case.

just charger, usb and phone

derrick__

Reaction score

Just get from shopee. Usually fast delivery about a week. In time to get it before 13 Aug. I just received mine. But I can't guarantee is 100% genuine imak (Although come with the QR code that link to a "website" saying is genuine) but still look good.

znRTv1g.jpg

mAtAnLk.jpg

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
no headphone, no screen protector, no case.

just charger, usb and phone

I see.. noted ont eh headphone and screen protector.

However, i remember that the pre-order poster in Sony stores did indicate a free Leather Back case in addition to the WH-1000X M4

derrick__

Reaction score
I see.. noted ont eh headphone and screen protector.

However, i remember that the pre-order poster in Sony stores did indicate a free Leather Back case in addition to the WH-1000X M4

Yeah, should come with case. but not a fan of leather case and totally not a fan of samsung products, although i am using s7 tab (Tablet) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got pics of the case?

Also, what samsung product are u referring to?

derrick__

Reaction score
got pics of the case?

Also, what samsung product are u referring to?

Any samsung products that i owned before - my s7 tab abit buggy with the pen something. write on the tablet but nothing happened. have to lock n unlock then can.

My samsung fridge - cant even freeze ice cream after 2 years. my ice cream end up being latte. Dump it and get a panasonic fridge 2 weeks ago.

So not really a support of SS. Quality of products are not that great.

Unable to find the picture of the case already - previously it was featured on the pre-order banner at Sony Website which shows gift worth up to $628. But is only a tiny picture of the case. Cant really see properly...

Last edited:

derrick__

Reaction score

Review by Gsmarena on Xperia 5 III shows that the telephoto lens are better on the 5 than 1... I suspect is due to software. Hopefully 1 III telephoto lens improve after sw upgrade if any.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any samsung products that i owned before - my s7 tab abit buggy with the pen something. write on the tablet but nothing happened. have to lock n unlock then can.

My samsung fridge - cant even freeze ice cream after 2 years. my ice cream end up being latte. Dump it and get a panasonic fridge 2 weeks ago.

So not really a support of SS. Quality of products are not that great.

Unable to find the picture of the case already - previously it was featured on the pre-order banner at Sony Website which shows gift worth up to $628. But is only a tiny picture of the case. Cant really see properly...
Samsung is cheap... but really lose compared to japanese brands.

i used s3 before.. 1.5 years alr chugging and dying. i had a sony last 3 years and i only upgraded coz 64gb storage is too little..

derrick__

Reaction score
Samsung is cheap... but really lose compared to japanese brands.

i used s3 before.. 1.5 years alr chugging and dying. i had a sony last 3 years and i only upgraded coz 64gb storage is too little..

eh, now not really cheap already. can be of a premium price also.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol.. all 3 phones are same price sia.. people complaining dunno what

GeSteSoh

Reaction score
lol.. all 3 phones are same price sia.. people complaining dunno what

Different strokes for different folks, pricey cos there's no telco contract offered with the phone which people assume brings the price down.

Ks1991

Reaction score
Grey looks the best.... reminds me of the vintage PS1 colour

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
after pre-odering..... still need to wait till neck long long

worst of all... need to see other product such as pixel 6 pro and new galaxy fold / flip

hope they release after xperia 1 iii...

Toader

Reaction score
Happy to see news like this

With heater processor exynos shortchanging their customers instead of snapdragon counterpart for many other countries. Then with that subsequently led to thermal throttling and battery life shortening. Who would want it. And they pulled snapdragon 888 into water as well.

Last edited:

derrick__

Reaction score
Yeah, same thought as @Illusionist_85 most probably pixel 6 and 6 Pro wont be available in SG just like Pixel 5....

I wont be surprised if 6 Pro's price matches 1III / Iphone 12 Pro Max since 6 Pro is targeting at Iphone 12 P Max....

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score
With heater processor exynos shortchanging their customers instead of snapdragon counterpart for many other countries. Then with that subsequently led to thermal throttling and battery life shortening. Who would want it. And they pulled snapdragon 888 into water as well.

Actually the exynos in S21 series is not bad.. better than many previous version

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.