Sony Xperia 1 III

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Another great review! This guy also talked about activating HDR in night mode will give fantastic instagram worthy photos ~

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
HDR night mode means u need to have steady hands also..
Yes. Steady hands. The shutter speed go as low as 0.25 seconds. Use it with the 24mm lens. There you go, instagram worthy shots ~

This also taken in HDR turned on in program auto mode, shared a few pages back. 1/15 second handheld.
https://ibb.co/JyGzLZ9

Last edited:

tjkjean

Master Member
Reaction score

Definitely there will be gap.. but it is much better than the before

And to me the gap does not affect real life usage

Importantly it doesn't heat up as much compare to my other phone running SD888

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Steady hands. The shutter speed go as low as 0.25 seconds. Use it with the 24mm lens. There you go, instagram worthy shots ~

This also taken in HDR turned on in program auto mode, shared a few pages back. 1/15 second handheld.
haha. my hands really too shaky la.. I struggle even with normal dslr...

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next year mark IV then i come back:oops:
been wanting to support and try out Sony Xperia phone.

best to use a tripod with HDR night mode.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

next time try retake using a mini tripod on the parapet with timer or shutter remote

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
next time try retake using a mini tripod on the parapet with timer or shutter remote
I got took a few another version using mini tripod around 1 second exposure with different settings ~

Here is 1 second exposure, HDR turned on, ISO64:

Last edited:

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy now la :D
say already you might not believe. lol
been brainwashing myself almost every day to buy now but the batt life really cannot tahan my usage.

hope IV will have new camera sensor and longer batt life.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
say already you might not believe. lol
been brainwashing myself almost every day to buy now but the batt life really cannot tahan my usage.

hope IV will have new camera sensor and longer batt life.
really no issue leh... how heavy is your usage?

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really no issue leh... how heavy is your usage?
mainly camera if i'm hiking or cycling around. sure will use more batt since likely to play around with photopro mode compared to pns. will also use the phone for net surfing ( moderate to high) and some photography on normal days.

my current phone mi 10 pro left around 30% batt when reach home evening time.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah. Lazada has the 512GB version for 1879
Wa what I can find is $2199 for 512gb

OK found it $1862 from Etoren with $8 voucher. Likely from that time China release and they bulk purchase. Both Alpha Telecom and Etoren state charger might be different.

Last edited:

derrick__

Reaction score
CN set have 5G. Not sure about VOLTE though

I tried buying 4G phone from Expansys before (HK set). Can support the 4G in Singapore but cant support Carrier Aggregation. So the highest connection i can achieve was 4G, unable to get 4G+. However when i went to thailand, the phone manage to connect to 4G+ in Bangkok on Thailand's networks.

So If you buy Export set, you may not get the full potential of the phone...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.