Sony Xperia 1 III

xfiles_wolvie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i may have missed out but I do not see any casing or covers shared here for this rare and unpopular phone. with the thick camera protruding out, anyone found any good casing that can protect the camera too?
I bought the sony case with the kick stand but wanted another type. tried googling and did not see any reliable sources.

any suggestions?

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i may have missed out but I do not see any casing or covers shared here for this rare and unpopular phone. with the thick camera protruding out, anyone found any good casing that can protect the camera too?
I bought the sony case with the kick stand but wanted another type. tried googling and did not see any reliable sources.

any suggestions?
Japan amazon can find plenty

Toader

Reaction score

any suggestions?
Check mobilelite for local purchase . They do delivery too with a price. They are in Facebook and lazada. If not, online lazada, shoppee, taobao can source.

derrick__

Reaction score
Check mobilelite for local purchase . They do delivery too with a price. They are in Facebook and lazada. If not, online lazada, shoppee, taobao can source.

any recommended cases for the phone that doesnt affect screen protector. I just change to those full screen protector with the black border, but doesnt work well with my imak case... the case will cause the corners of the tempered glass to be loosen....

Toader

Reaction score
any recommended cases for the phone that doesnt affect screen protector. I just change to those full screen protector with the black border, but doesnt work well with my imak case... the case will cause the corners of the tempered glass to be loosen....
I'm using clear case, a very simple clear protector.

Toader

Reaction score
Back camera I apply another separate camera protector / glass . Will upload when have time.
Glass protector

Case
37哈出那生年他天会我大们能, https://m.tb.cn/h.f7Arwd2?sm=f2fb13 索尼Xperia 1 III手机套Sony mark 3手机壳xperia1iii全包防摔软套x1iii马克兔透明套3代手机清水保护套男女

xfiles_wolvie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leave around 1 cm will also work. Tried and tested ~

20 Nov 2021 update : today tried to tap on Sony 313 touch display trace together. It works! I put on the surface and hold still around 1 second.
update on the Safe entry usage on my device.

build 61.0.A.15.35, using sony official casing, bluetooth on and tt app on screen, touch SEGW device for quite long also no effect, tried to move around the big led light on the gateway device, wait some more, still nothing.
eventually use QR Scan.

with the same stuff above, instead of SEGW device, using the gantry type where u scan the tt app screen, takes quite a while to do so. after scanning, the person ask me to bring phone close to their device with display. then the gantry opens.

previously these places using xperia 1 i no issue.
updating here for everyone info and research.

Toader

Reaction score
update on the Safe entry usage on my device.

build 61.0.A.15.35, using sony official casing, bluetooth on and tt app on screen, touch SEGW device for quite long also no effect, tried to move around the big led light on the gateway device, wait some more, still nothing.
eventually use QR Scan.

with the same stuff above, instead of SEGW device, using the gantry type where u scan the tt app screen, takes quite a while to do so. after scanning, the person ask me to bring phone close to their device with display. then the gantry opens.

previously these places using xperia 1 i no issue.
updating here for everyone info and research.
Best is still scan QR code. Must remember to log out though.

GeSteSoh

Reaction score

The case I use also doesn't affect the TGSP at all..

MqlXVkq.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0978ZSW31/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked Lazada BFCM is selling $1719 standard gift with Sony wf-1000xm4 and a organiser and 7560 call of duty points. Good price. Only have black colour. Only the Sony website has purple option but selling at $1899.

Actually I am much preferred if I can get the phone only like $1200++

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked Lazada BFCM is selling $1719 standard gift with Sony wf-1000xm4 and a organiser and 7560 call of duty points. Good price. Only have black colour. Only the Sony website has purple option but selling at $1899.
Actually I am much preferred if I can get the phone only like $1200++

Bought another Xperia 1iii set from Sony Shopee for $1619 after stacking vouchers. Same bundle as on Lazada.

Kl2205

Reaction score
Hi, just bought this amazing phone! Anyone facing this issues when using 4.4? Mine seen blur when the picture taken. Anyone facing this issues?
Thank you

Toader

Reaction score
Hi, just bought this amazing phone! Anyone facing this issues when using 4.4? Mine seen blur when the picture taken. Anyone facing this issues?
Thank you
By 4.4 let me assume you mean 4.4 times zoom, which also means you are using basic mode.

What is the scene you are taking? Isit a day scene or low light /night scene? I assume again you are taking picture in low light or night scene.

You need to understand photography in the first place and how it works.

Then again, tell us the scene you took blur shots so we can discuss and share knowledge.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.