Sony Xperia 1 III

Reaction score
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-1-III-alleged-specs-and-price-leaked-5G-smartphone-with-Snapdragon-888-and-6-5-inch-4K-OLED-for-US-1-199.512352.0.html

Posted from PCWX using Rem mm is best waifu

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL I refreshed confirm no one created but then yours 2 mins before mine.

:s22:

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anthony
@TheGalox_
·
28 Dec
Sony Xperia 1iii, what we know:

-6.5-inch 4K OLED HDR display

-15% brighter display

-Snapdragon 888 processor

-8GB RAM, 256GB storage

-5G connectivity

-Side-mounted fingerprint sensor

-IP65/IP68 water and dust resistant

-$1199

Seems almost identical to its predecessor.

:eek:

In fact, Sony has been working on this device for a long time. Back in September, we reported that the Japanese company will launch the Sony Xperia 1 III early next year.

Reaction score
I hope they have better camera software at least like the Google pixel.

Posted from PCWX using Rem mm is best waifu

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snapdragon 888 dragged down by Samsung... The temperature went up and worse battery consumption (you might as well buy an over clocked 865 flagship )
Hope they solve it with better core in newer xperia 1III.

https://www.eenewsanalog.com/news/samsung-set-make-qualcomms-snapdragon-888

https://en.xiaomitoday.it/xiaomi-mi-11-overheating-problems.html/amp

I remember Z5 and other phones with SD 810 which heats up pretty badly.

Sometimes phone makers are just screwed up by the chip maker when it is the most dominant hardwate in the market.

Reaction score
Need to see how those early adopters phones like xiaomi n Sammy liao.

Posted from PCWX using waify Ganyu mobile

Hello_Kitty

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember Z5 and other phones with SD 810 which heats up pretty badly.

Sometimes phone makers are just screwed up by the chip maker when it is the most dominant hardwate in the market.

that's why Apple is smart to design its own chip in-house and only outsource the manufacturing

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's why Apple is smart to design its own chip in-house and only outsource the manufacturing

That is a different OS and their advantage since the rest of the market is android.

And there is no guarantee any android phone makers will make good profit with own-designed chips. Not much choices for sony at all.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is a different OS and their advantage since the rest of the market is android.

And there is no guarantee any android phone makers will make good profit with own-designed chips. Not much choices for sony at all.

well.. Let's not reinvent the wheel.. Qualcomm is the best atm.. so stick with it.. at most get ARM lor..

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
Eager to see wat colors avail... Hoping for the bright red as seen in xperia 5... From video reviews look nice but disappointing that onhand x5 is more like dull maroon color

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.