Sony Xperia 1 III

derrick__

Reaction score
IMDA website updated with...

Xperia 1 III
XQ-BC72, Type PM-1342-BV
5G Dual SIM Mobile Phone with BT, WIFI, NFC, GPS

Guess... we have a chance to see 5G
Should be able to support Singapore 5G. The main island-wide SA 5G networks by M1/Starhub and Singtel, are based on 3.5GHZ (n78) band if i not wrong and if you look at Sony website (non sg website), the phone do support band n78. However the phone does not support mmwave 28ghz 5G though (similar to samsung s21 ultra 5G) but I believe not that critical since mmwave only on small scale, not island-wide although Singtel mentioned they did implement mmwave.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be able to support Singapore 5G. The main island-wide SA 5G networks by M1/Starhub and Singtel, are based on 3.5GHZ (n78) band if i not wrong and if you look at Sony website (non sg website), the phone do support band n78. However the phone does not support mmwave 28ghz 5G though (similar to samsung s21 ultra 5G) but I believe not that critical since mmwave only on small scale, not island-wide although Singtel mentioned they did implement mmwave.
Yeah.. Really need some clarification on this

ApexMan

Reaction score
u guys use google pay on experia add credit card any issue with Kanna charge extra or error or safe ?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I make a guess for sg xperia 1 iii pricing

Sg price is retailed at $1799
Hopefully comes with a gift

Maybe it will follow the fate of S21 ultra and after a few months . With retail at $1799, but able to get $1300 for reseller if the phone is avaliable thru telco

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I make a guess for sg xperia 1 iii pricing

Sg price is retailed at $1799
Hopefully comes with a gift

Maybe it will follow the fate of S21 ultra and after a few months . With retail at $1799, but able to get $1300 for reseller if the phone is avaliable thru telco
no surprise...current phone launch delayed and high price all thanks to world wide electronic chip shortage...you may even see it at 1899~

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Samsung flagships are even more expensive...

Look at the camera now

Fans cannot complain their favourite brand is expensive. They will just buy what is available from the specific brand and all other phones became more expensive.

Similarly, see how much market share was taken by the fruit after huawei was banished by the U.S.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.