Sony Xperia 1 III

ApexMan

Reaction score
Fans cannot complain their favourite brand is expensive. They will just buy what is available from the specific brand and all other phones became more expensive.
Similarly, see how much market share was taken by the fruit after huawei was banished by the U.S.

ya but sg no value for sony phone once u buy and want to sell to offset

unlike iphone or samsung

and beng shop don't carry it if beng shop and telco carry it it may drop in sales price after a while
so it won't be so expensive when it first launch

ApexMan

Reaction score
anyway on one help assist to answer if u guys use google pay and add your credit card encounter any issue in error or hacked

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway on one help assist to answer if u guys use google pay and add your credit card encounter any issue in error or hacked
did u see any real life story on it being hacked?

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

unlike iphone or samsung

and beng shop don't carry it if beng shop and telco carry it it may drop in sales price after a while
Fruit phone has better resale value - agreed.

Sammy phones - not really so when telcos are dropping these phones for cheap.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

unlike iphone or samsung

Buy to use. Not flip.

If need to buy new, keep old as spare...

so far no sony phone has failed me halfway...
Software support - agreed.

But the battery life is mediocre for such high value products.
No matter how good the software support is, I will never support a company that locks u down.

Also, being the trend setter for removing everything.

ApexMan

Reaction score
Buy to use. Not flip.
If need to buy new, keep old as spare...
so far no sony phone has failed me halfway...
No matter how good the software support is, I will never support a company that locks u down.
Also, being the trend setter for removing everything.

no lah I won't keep the phone if I want to get a new phone usually sell of to offset new phone purchase

now wait for see how hefty price will 1iii be
the most hoot 1ii since 5g not mature yet

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no lah I won't keep the phone if I want to get a new phone usually sell of to offset new phone purchase

now wait for see how hefty price will 1iii be
the most hoot 1ii since 5g not mature yet
both dont support 5g in sg lol

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asked sony shop the 1iii support SG 5g
Are u sure about this? Scroll back a few pages someone posted..

Which i also found funny since the 1 II supports the exact same frequencies... Yet sg is not supported...

ApexMan

Reaction score
Are u sure about this? Scroll back a few pages someone posted..
Which i also found funny since the 1 II supports the exact same frequencies... Yet sg is not supported...

I was in sony store testing xperia and staff told me

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your tokenized card on Google Pay is much much much more secure than the physical card in your wallet or when you save your card number on your favourite e-commerce site if that's what you're asking.

https://support.google.com/pay/answ...al-account-numbers,screen-lock-small-payments
The only downside is that contactless payment may take slightly longer when tapping with your phone (easier to physically tap a card on the terminal versus a phone which most likely has a cover on and other peripherals attached)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.