Sony Xperia 1 III

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
notice they ask in the survey what colour people want?
ya... 5 caters to a niche audience, while 1 and 10 cater to a wider group, those willing to splurge on a flagship and those budget-conscious respectively.

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... 5 caters to a niche audience, while 1 and 10 cater to a wider group, those willing to splurge on a flagship and those budget-conscious respectively.
i am looking for the 5 III because I dont need the top of the line 1 III and the 4k screen

I had the xz premium and the 4k drains my battery

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking for the 5 III because I dont need the top of the line 1 III and the 4k screen

im using 1 II now.. 4k screen. battery still lasts a full day

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score

Will consider 10 III for its smaller size and cheaper price. Also, not into 5G for now

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Japan release 1 iii @ July, then by the time it comes to SG will be probably few months later. Sibeh anti-climax.

If I remember correctly, 1 ii was released @ Oct'20?
Last time out i just bought direct from hk. came during **

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
I think no choice ..the launch might also delay by worldwide CPU chip shortage?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Very likely. 10 III, the midranger released earlier. Means that flagship chipsets are high in demand and low in supply.

Meanwhile, mid-range chipsets are low in demand and high in supply, especially SD6xx series

Reaction score
If Japan release 1 iii @ July, then by the time it comes to SG will be probably few months later. Sibeh anti-climax.

If I remember correctly, 1 ii was released @ Oct'20?

hard to compete with alot of phones like google pixel, huawel p50 or iphone 13 liao which is actually good especially for the fanboys

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.