Sony Xperia 1 III

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Because Sony failed badly in the past so Telco gave up on them. If last time they package Sony phones with free PlayStation then different story liao. Lol
If package with Playstation surely will be a disaster bcos Sony works like a tortoise 🐢, they cannot produce PS5 fast enuf ...

😂😂😂

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all 1iii experts who have used it before,

Can the software in 1iii do the background B&W blur like this shown around 1:20 ...

Also, can the software in 1iii do the adjustments to the background like those shown in 7:25 to 7:45 ?

Thanks so much...

Hi, those who have 1ii or inside knowledge of 1iii, any idea if we can do this in the 1iii ?

Thanks

stone1978

Reaction score
So it seems you are not interested to buy the xperia 1III but here to troll and bash Sony.
LoL, how you know I not interested to buy, I like Sony, I love Sony and got all the PlayStation series before including PSP. But I'm not giving fake positive comments just because I like Sony.

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
LoL, how you know I not interested to buy, I like Sony, I love Sony and got all the PlayStation series before including PSP. But I'm not giving fake positive comments just because I like Sony.
I'm not giving fake positive comments too. Its a FACT

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, those who have 1ii or inside knowledge of 1iii, any idea if we can do this in the 1iii ?

Thanks

1ii stock camera have such filter for back cameras, you tap the part you want colorise, the rest in b&w, found under creative filter mode, works for photo and video. but heats up the phone and a bit of processing lag.

Last edited:

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
1ii stock camera have such filter for back cameras, you tap the part you want colorise, the rest in b&w, found under creative filter mode, works for photo and video. but heats up the phone and a bit of processing lag.
Don't bother reply him. He's caught a Samsung troll trying to bash Sony while trying to promote Samsung .

weeguy

Reaction score
maybe like ps5, they only release some everyday.
Possibly. Either that or Sony SG is only able to request a larger allocation of stock from the HQ when their original allocation has been depleted. In any case, it's still good news that there's healthy demand for this device locally despite the lengthy wait between announcement and release, lack of marketing and zero tie-up with telcos.

At the same time, let's put aside the back and forth on whether this is a good phone, or whether it's value for money. It's clear that those of us who put our money down and pre-ordered this phone feels that it's right for us, fits our needs and also our budget. These needs differ from person to person, so there's really no point trying to debate whether there's a best phone for everyone.

With the pre-orders closing and deliveries starting in the coming weeks, let's start focusing instead on how to make the best out of this device. For a start, which cases and screen protectors are you guys getting? Personally, I'm looking at the Caseology Vault or the Spigen Rugged Armour.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just checked with sony FB page.. This is their reply.

Hi Matthias, thanks for your message. You may head to your preferred Sony store to make your preorder. As of now, we have both colours available for preorder. We would highly encourage you to head to the store to place your preorder
🙂
We will not be bringing in the 512 GB variant at this time.

Reaction score
I just checked with sony FB page.. This is their reply.

Hi Matthias, thanks for your message. You may head to your preferred Sony store to make your preorder. As of now, we have both colours available for preorder. We would highly encourage you to head to the store to place your preorder
🙂
We will not be bringing in the 512 GB variant at this time.

harlo Matthias

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI, I just went to M1 yesterday to check...

for 5G Phones

its either

1) Samsung
2) Some Iphones (the higher ends)

The rest are chinese models.. Telcos can actually try to get sony into their lineup so people have a choice other than samsung or chinese.

weeguy

Reaction score
Headphone u sell for 400 ppl will buy..
It's actually possible to get the same pair of headset for free as a freebie when applying for a Citibank Credit Card, or opt to get $350 cash back. Of course there are criteria to be met (e.g. new to bank, minimum spending for the first mth). So technically you could sign up for the card, use it to pre-order/buy the phone to hit minimum spending, and end up with 2x WH-1000XM4 or, sell the one that Sony gives and choose the cash back from Citibank to subsidise $700-800 from the cost of the phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.