Sony Xperia 1 III

Jacoblkh22

Reaction score
Anyone has issue recently with Instagram crashing? I can't open for 1 second at all. For the past 2 days all of a sudden. And Mobile Legends is also freezing and crashes. I can't find which setting or issue it is.. RAM or what? Uninstall, install.. it will happen again still.. so frustrated..

derrick__

Reaction score
Anyone has issue recently with Instagram crashing? I can't open for 1 second at all. For the past 2 days all of a sudden. And Mobile Legends is also freezing and crashes. I can't find which setting or issue it is.. RAM or what? Uninstall, install.. it will happen again still.. so frustrated..
IG, no issue for me.. Working well.

As for ML, doesn't play, so not sure.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IG no issue for me.

also, phone feels snappier for me now after the update.

Last edited:

derrick__

Reaction score
Hi derrick,

I posted with the same issue a while back but so far no solutions found yet. I emailed Sony SG Support with issue but the standard reply was given by them to bring it to service center for check.

@defvox , issue with the ambience display sticker is resolved with the latest software update. Just fyi!! !!

vCPQAdt.png

Last edited:

jiawei456123

Reaction score
Dunno why my 5G connection like intermittent one sia, just got 5G sim from singtel and activated, connected disconnected connected disconnected

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.