Sony Xperia 1 III

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Why though... Can use micro SD... Have a 1Tb card in mine.
Dual sim used up - so no place for the SD card too.

What's app folder is also quite large and don't allow storage on SD card... Too many videos and photos from relatives and old friends, some already gone to be with the Lord, so don't want to delete.

Thus 256gb is not enough. 512gb seems just right.

spinworkxroy

Reaction score
Here's the official reply i got from starhub..
Since your device isn’t included in the StarHub 5G supported list, you won’t be able to take advantage of the 5G service. A 5G software update from your phone’s manufacturer that would allow you to gain access to our 5G service has yet to be developed. You can look forward to more handset manufacturers coming on board in the future.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha Dxomark really showing their ugly side when Sony chose not to "sponsor" them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://androidnext.info/?p=12440

What do we know? A wholly private company (Dxomark) that does a series of benchmarks based on commercially secret methodology is going to be an accurate representation of the real life experience?

I had said before, the camera experience will mostly be a subjective one. And I think the same goes for audio, individuals just like it or not. It is really a humourous situation where you need professional benchmarks to let you know whether you will enjoy the audio capabilities of the phone.

spinworkxroy

Reaction score
What do we know? A wholly private company (Dxomark) that does a series of benchmarks based on commercially secret methodology is going to be an accurate representation of the real life experience?

I had said before, the camera experience will mostly be a subjective one. And I think the same goes for audio, individuals just like it or not. It is really a humourous situation where you need professional benchmarks to let you know whether you will enjoy the audio capabilities of the phone.
I use my own judgement coming from many years of Samsung... The exynos is horrible for audio! No wonder korea themselves use SD..dxo probably also test SD. Exynos dun have aptx hd, have horrible Bluetooth connection etc..the xperia solved ALL my wireless audio issues i had for many years! That to me is already a winner

m2ismanick

Reaction score
anyone else having issues with whatsapp? whenever i am making or receiving a call it goes to speaker mode by default. I did not encounter this before the software update...

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use my own judgement coming from many years of Samsung... The exynos is horrible for audio! No wonder korea themselves use SD..dxo probably also test SD. Exynos dun have aptx hd, have horrible Bluetooth connection etc..the xperia solved ALL my wireless audio issues i had for many years! That to me is already a winner

IMO, as long as the speakers are loud and clear then there should be no issues. Not that we are expecting miracles over dedicated speakers that cost a lot more. Sony had been one of those pioneering the bluetooth headphones for quite some time, trust that their phones and headphones are pretty well made to have reliable quality for one to care about phone speakers. Most of their new phone pre-orders also comes with free headphones, good ones too.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I seldom use whatsapp to call so don't know...

I'm disabling digital wellbeing to see whether it will solve the heater problem charging .
https://sumahodigest.com/?p=3418

I will always disable digital wellbeing app for my new phones. Already having google to track most of my things online, this is just another app to do the same thing while wasting energy in the background.

Soulfly

Reaction score
I will always disable digital wellbeing app for my new phones. Already having google to track most of my things online, this is just another app to do the same thing while wasting energy in the background.
Yup that's the first thing I disable on all my new phones too. It really drains battery running in the background...

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Lala teach you xperia settings to take moon ~

Mine. Shot using different settings handheld. Really need to have very stable hands... He not likely blur haha

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I right to say that for now, only Singtel 5G works reliably with Xperia 1 III?

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Over the Swiss Alps!! 🥶🛩️🌍

Pixel 4XL
ICoICDZ.jpg

Xperia 1iii
fayDf2T.jpg

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dual sim used up - so no place for the SD card too.

What's app folder is also quite large and don't allow storage on SD card... Too many videos and photos from relatives and old friends, some already gone to be with the Lord, so don't want to delete.

Thus 256gb is not enough. 512gb seems just right.
Back up to your PC?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.