Sony Xperia 1 III

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least ST has NSA to fall back upon. M1 basically abandoned it completely :s22:
The problem is, NSA is basically 4G network with slightly improved speeds. You are not getting real 5G benefits if it just switches to NSA quietly in the background. :s13:

Qubicfactor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is, NSA is basically 4G network with slightly improved speeds. You are not getting real 5G benefits if it just switches to NSA quietly in the background. :s13:
It is. But what I'm saying is M1 didn't even bother with the upkeep, else they would probably realise they have plenty of 4g blindspots

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is. But what I'm saying is M1 didn't even bother with the upkeep, else they would probably realise they have plenty of 4g blindspots
That is pretty crappy then. :s13:

Anyways, the superior network is only slightly better and there are still common occurence of dropped calls despite using 5G. I am still staying on 4G after using the 5G trials for couple of months, not much significance to pay extra money for half-baked new technology.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I encountered this sometimes on my 5 III when opening the camera app, but after a while it's ok.
Yours is forever cannot open?
yup forever cannot open..

i think its hardware failure... mk5 coming soon. but still...

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Went Wisma Sony to look at the X1V, they have removed to the working sample... realized X1iii still takes pretty good photos :ROFLMAO: :censored: o_O

Kb87ccE.jpg
IPskmdN.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.