Sony Xperia 10 III

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D9UqlGR.jpg

KTdVHYP.jpg

Lai liaossss. Yes no 5G (though I think it's a software support problem), and I gotta be honest, the software feels like it's just out of beta. Certain elements don't seem to be "themed" correctly
What app is that you are using?

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wifi usually uses less battery compared to cellular actually.. so if WFH on wifi, should use a lot less battery

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would have more calls when in home or workplace. Compared to my usage it is quite frugal. :LOL:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shipping pushed to july 5th now. i remember pre order started early may? 2 months pre-order for a mid range phone :/

yRj7E1P.png

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Excited to go back to using an Xperia phone since the Z3 series. Hopefully battery life and the water resistance will shame current gen midrange phones.
strongly agree
z3 series from 2014 had the best battery life
the brand went downhill ever since,with smaller capacity of battery equipped
thinking to get this x10iii

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
7oY3RXw.png

JSK battery life on WFH usage :s22:
5h SOT in about 50h usage standby,means...
45h doing nothing much, I'd expect standby drain of 15%, so aga aga 58% (estimate battery started from 90%) with 5h SOT 17% left means every min lasts 5mins SOT

honestly, it's not impressive for a 4500mAh 6" phone especially when there's no gaming activity
somemore WFH usage,can't imagine if at the office..
so I don't see anything about the battery life being JSK

the most taxing in battery usage to me is,loading lots of pics like surfing Instagram upon scrolling the page down,can see the battery drops every 7 mins on average (mate 30 pro/mate 20 x)
those mentioned phone models are equipped with smaller batteries compare to x10iii
so I have no idea why your battery life result is like that

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wifi usually uses less battery compared to cellular actually.. so if WFH on wifi, should use a lot less battery
actually 4G uses lesser battery ...
and 3G uses more battery,just saying

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expansys Singapore having promo for the phone... in stock...

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5h SOT in about 50h usage standby,means...
45h doing nothing much, I'd expect standby drain of 15%, so aga aga 58% (estimate battery started from 90%) with 5h SOT 17% left means every min lasts 5mins SOT

honestly, it's not impressive for a 4500mAh 6" phone especially when there's no gaming activity
somemore WFH usage,can't imagine if at the office..
so I don't see anything about the battery life being JSK

the most taxing in battery usage to me is,loading lots of pics like surfing Instagram upon scrolling the page down,can see the battery drops every 7 mins on average (mate 30 pro/mate 20 x)
those mentioned phone models are equipped with smaller batteries compare to x10iii
so I have no idea why your battery life result is like that
honestly no idea also, since at home I got my desktop, so there's little need for me to use my phone, and I hardly play games on my phone. very hard to test the battery life since my daily routine is disrupted due to WFH. gotta wait for P3HA or when I go back office.

for battery usage though, strangely shopee is one of the biggest battery guzzlers. camera is #1 obviously. instagram is kinda ok at about 550mAh.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
honestly no idea also, since at home I got my desktop, so there's little need for me to use my phone, and I hardly play games on my phone. very hard to test the battery life since my daily routine is disrupted due to WFH. gotta wait for P3HA or when I go back office.

for battery usage though, strangely shopee is one of the biggest battery guzzlers. camera is #1 obviously. instagram is kinda ok at about 550mAh.
probably because shopee is on light theme and needs more processing power
you can try using Samsung browser since it has night mode
and standalone Facebook app is known to drain battery too,can try logging in on the browser instead

connected

Reaction score
Just got mine from Sony Singapore.. not sure if got 5G or not.. IMDA website said 5G, Sony Singapore full spec doesn't have 5G band, going to test it out tomorrow since my sim-only plan data got 5G..

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got mine from Sony Singapore.. not sure if got 5G or not.. IMDA website said 5G, Sony Singapore full spec doesn't have 5G band, going to test it out tomorrow since my sim-only plan data got 5G..
dont forget to call your telco to activate

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.