Sony XZ2 series official thread. The NEW Z is here.

incubus22

Reaction score
Drains alot of memory after the upgrade. Left around 300mb free unlike before the upgrade which was hovering around 800mb.

Sent from Sony Xperia XZ2! using GAGT

incubus22

Reaction score
Seems like Sony pullback the Android 10 update after many negative reviews on XZ2 and XZ3.

cutebeng

Reaction score
are there any camera improvements after Android 10 upgrade? and battery life got better or the same?

incubus22

Reaction score
are there any camera improvements after Android 10 upgrade? and battery life got better or the same?
Apparently Sony pull out the update.
I love the stable dark mode. Other than that, the memory drains. Will wait for the next monthly patch to fix the issue

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't see any major difference to me. Looks kinda the same to me with the same type of image processing. Even in scenes where the camera auto mode chooses "landscape" over "backlight" (like it should have been) seems like the same. :s13:

PUDRcq9.jpg

tTeIwg2.jpg

lna8lMd.jpg

RwXoLZT.jpg

7X7b1dP.jpg
I love the stable dark mode. Other than that, the memory drains. Will wait for the next monthly patch to fix the issue

For me the main thing is the fingerprint sensor. :s13: Once the phone sit for too long, become non-responsive already. Need to press power button to wake the phone first.

cutebeng

Reaction score
nope, whole experience is worse than before.

Sent from HUAWEI LIO-L29 using GAGT

Don't see any major difference to me. Looks kinda the same to me with the same type of image processing. Even in scenes where the camera auto mode chooses "landscape" over "backlight" (like it should have been) seems like the same. :s13:

PUDRcq9.jpg

tTeIwg2.jpg

lna8lMd.jpg

RwXoLZT.jpg

7X7b1dP.jpg

Okok thanks guys for the feedback.

incubus22

Reaction score

PUDRcq9.jpg

tTeIwg2.jpg

lna8lMd.jpg

RwXoLZT.jpg

7X7b1dP.jpg

For me the main thing is the fingerprint sensor. :s13: Once the phone sit for too long, become non-responsive already. Need to press power button to wake the phone first.
Wow are these taken using XZ2?

Tenpai

Master Member
Reaction score
For those using XZ2 that upgraded to 10, is there a way to downgrade? Or have to live with the bugs for now...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.