Soundbar discussion Thread V [consolidated]

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any comments between JBL Studio Bar and Yamaha SR-C20A?

Currently looking at these 2 because they have 3.5mm jack, which my Stupid TV uses. Current speaker is Altec Lansing VS2721, with worn cables due to cats always tripping over speaker & subwoofer cables. Or should I just go for another cheapo desktop speaker set?

BiggieZee

Reaction score
Currently owns a display set yas 207 n wanted to upgrade it cause the sbwoofer produce 'tick' sound randomly. Looking for those with atmos/dts x, 5.1.2, can roughly fit my 55in tv n budget of >1k. Thnks...

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently owns a display set yas 207 n wanted to upgrade it cause the sbwoofer produce 'tick' sound randomly. Looking for those with atmos/dts x, 5.1.2, can roughly fit my 55in tv n budget of >1k. Thnks...
Greater than 1k (>1k) can get a lot of nice stuff. The Samsung q950a is a good choice

petetherock

Reaction score
1k with Atmos and rear speakers??
I guess sound quality matters less than features..
Check what kind of atmos experience it really offers and how many speakers are actually inside these basic soundbars.. some of them only have two speakers to do all that 'atmos'..

lazy999

Reaction score
Guys, klipsch cinema 600 or sonos beam? Or any recommendation for other brand among this price range

BiggieZee

Reaction score
Aft further checks, n since 5.1 requires satellite or rear speakers, i decided to go with 3.1 soundbar with woofer. Recommendations?

BiggieZee

Reaction score
Spoilt for choice after see so many soundbars
See what fits your budget … jbl 3.1 is also on sale now at shoppee ..
Spoilt for choice from ur recommendations. But decided to focus on sonos beam. It has eARC but tv only got arc. Still ok? N overall, issit worth it? Will use for movies n ps5. Thanks...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.