Soundcore Liberty 3 pro TWS earbuds

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa glowing review. But the video by aregina I hear the airpods pro sound so much better than liberty 3 pro.

You own the sony XM4 before? ANC really as good ah?
I don’t own the XM4 but I have tried it before. Yes the ANC is really good on it. Also because of the foam ear tips.
AirPods Pro on its own sounds balance and neutral with decent soundstage. Midrange is very nice, vocals and speech sounds clear and forward. But nothing very exciting.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t own the XM4 but I have tried it before. Yes the ANC is really good on it. Also because of the foam ear tips.
AirPods Pro on its own sounds balance and neutral with decent soundstage. Midrange is very nice, vocals and speech sounds clear and forward. But nothing very exciting.
You never use HearID for EQ?

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah the audio is really really good but it is still buggy and not as seamless compared to airpods pro.
If i just want to listen to something or for convenience sake I will reached out to the Airpods pro which is 9/10 times.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WF-100XM3, Freebuds Pro, Outliner Gold, Airpods Pro
thought you got xm4 also. :s13:

the tuning out of the box is very bad but after hear id it's growing on me.

Listening on l3p feels like listening to hifi set with a wide soundstage not like normal in your head earphone.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah the audio is really really good but it is still buggy and not as seamless compared to airpods pro.
If i just want to listen to something or for convenience sake I will reached out to the Airpods pro which is 9/10 times.
Can elaborate on the buggy and not seamless part?

I see if we have the same experience.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can elaborate on the buggy and not seamless part?

I see if we have the same experience.
There's some cut out of sound and the soundcord app will reset/forget my settings sometimes especially on the earphones control hence sometimes control on the earphones cannot work suddenly.

sometimes there is lag on sound on youtube videos. it can be fixed by restarting the youtube app.

porschefast

Reaction score
does liberty 3 pro remember the anc settings after putting back in case? or does it revert to off as in some other brands?

tks

porschefast

Reaction score
There's some cut out of sound and the soundcord app will reset/forget my settings sometimes especially on the earphones control hence sometimes control on the earphones cannot work suddenly.

sometimes there is lag on sound on youtube videos. it can be fixed by restarting the youtube app.
does the soundcore app still forget your settings with the new update?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.