Soundcore Liberty 3 pro TWS earbuds

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soundcore LP3 can get from qoo10 korean seller export set for below $140 with coupons and qcoins. But yeah important to update to latest firmware which by and large fixes the irritating audio drop issue which exists on the default firmware. For me after trying the various EQ settings on the soundcore app and also using my own EQ app to tweak the sound, i find that by far i get the best sound quality with the applied EQ from taking the HearID test. Biggest gripe i have for the LP3 is that i am getting nowhere near their "up to 8 hours" rated battery life. Base on my usage of AAC + no ANC, i get around 6+ hrs at best on a full charge.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soundcore LP3 can get from qoo10 korean seller export set for below $140 with coupons and qcoins. But yeah important to update to latest firmware which by and large fixes the irritating audio drop issue which exists on the default firmware. For me after trying the various EQ settings on the soundcore app and also using my own EQ app to tweak the sound, i find that by far i get the best sound quality with the applied EQ from taking the HearID test. Biggest gripe i have for the LP3 is that i am getting nowhere near their "up to 8 hours" rated battery life. Base on my usage of AAC + no ANC, i get around 6+ hrs at best on a full charge.

thanks bro šŸ˜Ž

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK my first impression, sound quality is richer than xm3. But anc lose.
If anc match with Sony I think perfect.
How to boost bass in customize hearID ah?

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK my first impression, sound quality is richer than xm3. But anc lose.
If anc match with Sony I think perfect.
How to boost bass in customize hearID ah?
Under HearID you can further adjust the eq.

ANC I find quite good for everyday usage for me, especially if listening to music because I listen at around 60% volume.

I dunno how much utility I'll get with a better performing ANC but I'm hoping to find out the next upgrade.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under HearID you can further adjust the eq.

ANC I find quite good for everyday usage for me, especially if listening to music because I listen at around 60% volume.

I dunno how much utility I'll get with a better performing ANC but I'm hoping to find out the next upgrade.
the custom hearID, right? which slider is boost bass? I pull here there like no diff. I haven bring out to actual environment to test yet.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the custom hearID, right? which slider is boost bass? I pull here there like no diff. I haven bring out to actual environment to test yet.
Bass is the sliders on your left, the treble will be on the right as with most EQ.

If your HearID max out your bass for you already then cannot adjust further haha.

Or you can apply preset profiles onto your HearID eq. I used treble reducer for my HearID profile before.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
found a way to increase my bass.. using phone own eq... better now liao... heheheh if this ANC got Sony lvl, xm4 also no fight.

ecAnonymous

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got review of the microphone quality of voice calls? can people hear you talking when in noisy places (like DON DON DON~DONKI~ DON DON~ DONKI~)? :(

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
found a way to increase my bass.. using phone own eq... better now liao... heheheh if this ANC got Sony lvl, xm4 also no fight.
Best use the eq on the app so it can be saved on the earbuds themselves.

If phone eq then will only apply when connected to phone only.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got review of the microphone quality of voice calls? can people hear you talking when in noisy places (like DON DON DON~DONKI~ DON DON~ DONKI~)? :(
Most YouTube reviews by audio tech reviewers will cover call quality.

Overall usable for me, have to speak a little louder when wearing masks for the other party to hear clearly.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U using ldac mode? Damn tat mode batt drainer.. Think I revert back to normal mode. Liao

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U using ldac mode? Damn tat mode batt drainer.. Think I revert back to normal mode. Liao
I never use ldac mode at all because I mainly streaming YouTube music which does not have lossless audio.

Even then I find the quality good enough for me already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.