SPF investigating viral video of woman banging a gong while neighbour was performing prayer ritual

Tregunter

Master Member
Reaction score
This is clearly a case of a dispute between neighbours.

Not sure how some people can jumped to the conclusion that it is racism?? Is it because the "victim" is a minority? Are they looking for racism when there is none?

The eyes can only see what the mind is able to comprehend.

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On second thought....may not be case of racial intolerance but clash of religious belief? What if she thought what the neighbour was doing was bringing in bad luck, virus or whatever and she bang the gong to chase away the bad luck/spirit etc whatever ?

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
males being topless offends public decency and order?

again, precedence?
It doesn't? Seen so many instances of police on patrol asking topless ppl to wear a shirt.

The whole public nuisance act is up to interpretation and can be used on any behaviour so long it isn't a norm.

And as far as i can see, both parties can be charged under the act for the noise, and the indian man an additional charge for being naked/topless.

Go read up the article. Afew ppl got fined 2k+ for being naked in their own home alrdy.

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It doesn't? Seen so many instances of police on patrol asking topless ppl to wear a shirt.

The whole public nuisance act is up to interpretation and can be used on any behaviour so long it isn't a norm.

And as far as i can see, both parties can be charged under the act for the noise, and the indian man an additional charge for being naked/topless.

Go read up the article. Afew ppl got fined 2k+ for being naked in their own home alrdy.

the article u linked to dun have examples.

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think anything will happen to her. If what she was doing was public nuisance then what her neighbor was doing was also considered public nuisance. She can jolly well say what she was doing was for religious purpose.

If he didn't annoy her enough, why would she specially buy a gong and hit it during his jingle bell session?

HandTired

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays the woke narrative very strong everything also can be construed as racism.

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to see all thee fractures in society appearing

This is what happen when you keep eating the FT drug for too long

Cancer starts to breed

oOsiMm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time in force, we were taught only ask the neighbors go CMC for mediation, never lodge cases for such matter...

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think anything will happen to her. If what she was doing was public nuisance then what her neighbor was doing was also considered public nuisance. She can jolly well say what she was doing was for religious purpose.

If he didn't annoy her enough, why would she specially buy a gong and hit it during his jingle bell session?

sure kenna hit by racism law one. one time 9696 to warn the rest not to be funny.

Sultana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Police has to do their due diligence on the Indian as well. If he does not keep on doing regularly,
such measure will not be needed to be taken.
Not fair if only think the woman is the offender, I should think she is the victim of such incessant bell sounding outsider her door.

Philipkee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not right for anyone to disrupt religious practice

but if your religious practice disrupt others then you should be jailed
Many years ago, when I was still a teenager, we from the Church group will visit members on the night of Christmas eve. We would sing Carols in the corridor while walking to the house.

We were not noisy. Generally christmas carols are soft music (christian ones la not the rock music). But the practice was soon stopped because people complained it was noisy. Cos even if its soft, as you walk along the corridor, you walk past people's bedroom and it's like midnight.

I remember being a bit pissed but I also understood why it was stopped.

The visitations still continued. It's the singing at the corridors that stopped.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
u say NAKED. im saying with pants on. can u learn how to read first?

was the indian guy naked or not?
If you know how to read, in the articles i posted earlier, they included examples of topless.

And i have mentioned many times under the act, so long you dress in a way that
offend public decency and be considered “nude”.
And that can include being topless, as also pointed out in the article.

Learn to read and use that brain for more than 3seconds please.

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you know how to read, in the articles i posted earlier, they included examples of topless.

And i have mentioned many times under the act, so long you dress in a way that

if u can read, u point out the exact paragraph.

or are u hallucinating?

Last edited:

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is clearly a case of a dispute between neighbours.

Not sure how some people can jumped to the conclusion that it is racism?? Is it because the "victim" is a minority? Are they looking for racism when there is none?

The eyes can only see what the mind is able to comprehend.

yes also the filming start before woman came out, seems prepared...

to me is long neighbour dispute, probably reported to spf, nothing can be done

but now have this 'racism' climate, an opportunity to show and shame :o

iantao99

Reaction score
racism? i think if it had been a chinese Buddist ringing the same bell, it wld have been the same result.
from video, seems the bell rings almost as loud as the gong.
thot it can b quite annoying if done on regular basis.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.