- Jul 19, 2011
- Reaction score
can i ask one question, is it possible that when you set a limit order, but when the order gets transacted at another price?
so only way to do so is:
1. transfer from other banks to standchart savings account
2. transfer internally from SC savings account to settlement account
3. buy from market using standchart platform
Tried the interface, like not very friendly?
Must know stock quote to add to watchlist?
may i know typically how long does it take for SCB to credit the shares to our SCB account? Next business day?
Can someone explain to me the procedure for buying US$ denominated shares? Is the share settlement account is a S$ account? Does that mean that SCB automatically converts US$ to S$ or...?
now still cannot mobile trade ??
I just applied for an online trading account yesterday, but it's not reflected when I log in to my SCB account... how long does it take for the application to be processed?
Don't wanna miss any buying opportunities next week
2 qns i have in mind and i hope the bros here can help me with it:
1) I need to have $$$ in my SCB Settlement Account before i can trade? Can't i place a buy order and if it's successful, then i transfer the $$$ from my Xtra Saver Account to my Settlement Account within T+3?
2) How do i transfer shares from my CDP account (got it from IPO) to my SCB account?
if you dont hold shares in SCB, you cannot sell. the system wouldnt allow you to sell.
SCB platform came in at the very best time when market is bleeding. My advice to all is to buy in small quantities and spread your purchases. You dont have to worry about minimum commission.
before doing the transfer, ensure that you know the shortcomings of the platform.
if you trade in small amount and you are just interested with low fees, then go ahead.
Transferring to SCB is definitely a cost-saving approach, unless your selling contract worth is around $9000 to $13333.
Detailed calculations are mentioned in http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=58740912&postcount=209
if i buy and pay today, after how many working days would SCB credit the shares into my SCB securities acc?
can ignore the transfer fees. i have done a few transfers