Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, know i am slow here but here goes...

i am currently on e$saver, US trading and SIN trading accounts

to avoid the fall below fee on e$saver, i should open a dash account.

should i open the dash first, linked it to my US and SIN trading than terminate my e$saver? or there is a better way around this?

Appreciate your inputs!

No need to link lar. It's like your normal e$aver acct.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bro,

That means i open the dash acct and terminate my e$saver on the spot?

Dash I not sure if can open offline at the SCB counter, best is go Singtel Comcentre at Somerset to do it if you want to open it offline (they have a counter for Dash application IIRC). Also need processing time leh.

Termiante e$aver can, but beware of the fees.

macateer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dash I not sure if can open offline at the SCB counter, best is go Singtel Comcentre at Somerset to do it if you want to open it offline (they have a counter for Dash application IIRC). Also need processing time leh.

Termiante e$aver can, but beware of the fees.

sorry bro, what do you mean when u mention offline?

I was thinking to go Nex stand chart branch and open the dash and close my e$aver account? is it as simple as that or am i missing something along the way?

Thanks in advance ;)

Reaction score
Hi quick qn here. I have made a day trade today, bought a stock in the morning and sold it at a higher price just before close. Both orders are filled. May I know when will the earnings be credited to my settlement acc? Thank you

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi quick qn here. I have made a day trade today, bought a stock in the morning and sold it at a higher price just before close. Both orders are filled. May I know when will the earnings be credited to my settlement acc? Thank you
3 days.... If u don't wish to cash out u can still buy thou u can't see it in ur account balance..

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

inflames85

Reaction score
Last edited:

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone unable to get the SMS for the OTP? I've been trying for the past 30 minutes but unable to login ._.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone unable to get the SMS for the OTP? I've been trying for the past 30 minutes but unable to login ._.

trying nao!
Can't even login...

Edit:Login liao... OTP no problem.

Last edited:

Optrex

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot even login now. If life and death situation, confirm kena pwned by scb one.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cannot even login now. If life and death situation, confirm kena pwned by scb one.

It was never meant to be for short term trading. At least not recommended.
Btw, I can log in, just tried.
Use a different browser perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.