Status
Not open for further replies.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

noobinvestor

Reaction score
Hey, you managed to open an account?
Which branch did you go to, and did they ask you to do the test where u had to have evidence that you completed 6 trades before?

I am still contemplating between POSB Investsaver vs SCB's online trading platform to do DCA every month... been thinking about it for some time but nothing has been done yet!

Thank you for your replies :D
sorry just saw your post :D yeah i went to the one at nex. i just tell them i did trading but not SIP (i didnt show anything) and the officer said yeah thats okay. and thats all :) good luck opening yours!

garytj89

Reaction score
The platform is really a hassle when using mobile.
They keep going to breeze which dont have trading option.

:(

you need to switch to desktop mode before click the link cannot click then switch. And it works better if using dolphins browser on mobile

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The platform is really a hassle when using mobile.
They keep going to breeze which dont have trading option.

:(

yeah, they should take over ig platform, and then use ig platform vendor to build their platform

aoptionwriter

Reaction score
Let share the exchange rate for USD here at the current moment:

SCB from saving account to settlement account: 1.430819

Arcade over the counter: 1.423

Oanda trading platform - forex market: 1.41978

In simplified form, assume that I need to have USD 10,000 to buy share, I need to spend extra SGD 78 to cover the different between bank and arcade.

I think SCB spread is still reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.