Stanford professor :”Lockdown will be seen as greatest catastrophic mistake in history”.

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Until u face a virus without a vaccine
Well the justinian plague killed off 60% of Europe, pretty much destroyed the roman byzantine empire. Yet, Europeans lived on and they went on to colonize half the known world including Singapore.

RedOrion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he wants to dine-in again and travel vacations.
Who cares if people suffer or die, ownself can lead normal life is good enough. :poop:

MatrixFanatic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder if people realise the “solution” is now much worse than the disease……..

Or continue to be terrified and hide under your blanket…

All for a virus that doesn’t kill more than cancer or cars.

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score
All for a virus that doesn’t kill more than cancer or cars.
I wonder how people like you become the way you are. Seriously are you out of your mind? Do you not watch news about what happened in India just a few weeks ago? Do we see tens of thousands of people dying everyday from cancer or traffic accidents? Arr people throwing dead bodies into rivers because too many people are dying from traffic accidents? Geez.

Keyi Gan

Reaction score
Looking at the situation in India, I hope modi did not consult this champion Jay Bhattacharya

He talking like all my ceca colleagues. No need money, Songz can liao

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok you’re retarded.

Lol than tell me why UK cases increasing since the lockdown. It the same reason why princess diamond cruise ship had a lot of infection.

Staying inside contaminated building get you sick. Staying inside sick people get you sick.

Everytime there a lockdown infection goes up.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol than tell me why UK cases increasing since the lockdown. It the same reason why princess diamond cruise ship had a lot of infection.

Staying inside contaminated building get you sick. Staying inside sick people get you sick.

Never go full retard.

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what works?

I dont see how it leads to more infections.

IMO, it does work. But like what the professor is saying, i am questioning the long term collateral damage of such a policy.

Everytime there a lockdown infections goes up because you keep people inside contaminated building. You keep healthy people with sick people.

What needs to be done is decontaminate the building and get the sick away from healthy people.

Last edited:

WW1 Flying Ace

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No it does. Everytime there a lockdown infections goes up because you keep people inside contaminated building. You keep healthy people with sick people.

What needs to be done is decontaminate the building and get the sick away from healthy people.
And then keep the people from outside with new variants from entering the building

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wasting my youth in lockdown when I can be out clubbing and ****ing

eeLoyH

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe ts with his recent posts and threads about lockdowns being bad and being anti establishment would prefer natural selection and what would happen if close ones are part of that selection?

death is not just a statistic when it is actually close to you. For all your jjww then why bother taking pfizer? @stewpig

not sure if your intention is to smear india or to show that you’re anti establishment all the time but this is definitely a new low

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score

Most brits lived in individual homes, not apartments in buildings. Without a lockdown presumably people will continue to go to work? Yes most offices have central AC. Metros and buses and trains as well.

Real world experience also shows us that every country that went for lockdowns experienced a reduction in cases. It’s disruptive and costly but as a way to slow down infection it’s incontrovertible. Its efficacy is truly tried and tested.

Sigh I don’t know why I even bother. There is no convincing someone this dim witted.

Last edited:

Icecreampop

Banned
Reaction score
So who is the genius who came up with the “lockdown” idea. I think is not the fault of the person who propose is the fault of the person who administer the lockdown that lead to economic losses.

kgluong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And then keep the people from outside with new variants from entering the building

And this is why the infection increase in a lockdown. Wuhun virus is airborne. People need to buy food and supply in a lockdown. Only a few place will be open. Infected people go to the same place as healthy people in a lock down to buy food and supplies. The shop will be contaminated. The infected people will infect the healthy. These people that just got infected will contaminate their building.

You need to think it logically. Step by steps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.