StarHub EPL price plans from $19.99 monthly with new Premier+ service

satire85

Reaction score
The Starhub dude just came over to deliver and install the TV+ box for me. I ordered online by right only delivery but since he offered to set up everything for me then all is good.

Everything is working smoothly now except for how come I cannot access local free to air channels ah. Keep popping up telling me that I do not have these channels under my package :s13:
You need to pair with their nokia beacon router. If not just use the digital tv antenna

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You need to pair with their nokia beacon router. If not just use the digital tv antenna
free-to-air-channels-via-wired-wireless.png

I am using wired connection with the Linksys EA8100... The technician say just wait awhile for it to sync lol

Ottoke

Reaction score
The Starhub dude just came over to deliver and install the TV+ box for me. I ordered online by right only delivery but since he offered to set up everything for me then all is good.

Everything is working smoothly now except for how come I cannot access local free to air channels ah. Keep popping up telling me that I do not have these channels under my package :s13:
Yeah, because you connected via wif ma, not the LAN cable and to the router from StarHub

Edit: Just saw your update, ok then all is good, wait for it a while

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yeah, because you connected via wif ma, not the LAN cable and to the router from StarHub
See my post above this. Everything connected using LAN cable to the old linksys router.

The starhub dude also said others use WiFi cannot, yours is wired connection should be OK...

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
OK settled liao. I updated my linksys router firmware then mediacorp channels all working.

Itsnotfunny

Master Member
Reaction score
Bad experience here

A few weeks ago, I signed up for EPL @ 19.90 a month with Starhub and I was an existing broadband and TV customer

Don't know is backend system cockup or what I end up with 2 TV IDs.

Now I have 2 TV ID. One of it contains my other channels and the other only contains EPL. This TV plus box when I sign out and sign back in, I am unable to select the TV ID which contains my EPL subscription, no options was given. Other devices like iPad and desktop are fine as upon login it will let me select which TV ID to sign in.
Yes. I have the exact same problems. The TV ID for premier+ is only for streaming. You cannot change TV ID on setup box. This is a lousy implementation. Why do they not have premier+ on setup box? They did not tell me that I cannot view the games on setup box during the early bird promo. Now they charging 39.90 as a ripped off for games view setup box?

chikennn

Reaction score
Anyone knows if i need to sign up for starhub fibre broadband also to watch in 4k?

Or just signing up for Premier League (with the TV+ box) is enough?

croc1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Premier + on StarHub cannot let u play back games that u missed? Example 7.30pm Game u having dinner outside. Come back at 10pm can reload the same game ? If cannot, this is worst than singtel Mio tv which has recording function.
can..yesterday once fanzone ended at 11pm . i start watching around 1120pm

croc1977

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
app on nvidia shield still laggy :o

i just tried 232 , it is no longer 4k hdr 60fps?

last night game also not 60fps?
as i mention earlier only fools game later and tomolo sh1tty game is 4k

some say guneers game is 4k this morning but i don't know where they watch from

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.