Starhub Giga

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giga's $10 for 10GB plan is back again. I gonna sign up one. I also gave feedback to ask them to support some of the older phones for VoLTE too. Hopefully it can be done soon. :o
Pity you missed Redone $10/30gb promo, that's a better deal.
As for VOLTE, don't hold your breath for it.
Unless your phone is from Samsung, Apple or Xiaomi, very unlikely to get it anytime soon.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Unless your phone is from Samsung, Apple or Xiaomi, very unlikely to get it anytime soon.
My phone is a Samsung phone, albeit an older one, the A8 Star.

It can run VoLTE on SingTel, M1 and StarHub lines, just not Giga.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Giga's $10 for 10GB plan is back again. I gonna sign up one. I also gave feedback to ask them to support some of the older phones for VoLTE too. Hopefully it can be done soon. :o
Isn’t Vivifi $11 for 20 GB a better deal? Although no VoLTE. Unless you have preference for StarHub network.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Isn’t Vivifi $11 for 20 GB a better deal? Although no VoLTE. Unless you have preference for StarHub network.
Cos Vivifi is confirmed no VoLTE, but Giga at least got VoLTE.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But just want to check, is this Redone $10/30gb a permanent plan, or it lapses into the 10gb plan after a certain period like 12 months?

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But just want to check, is this Redone $10/30gb a permanent plan, or it lapses into the 10gb plan after a certain period like 12 months?
I believe it’s permanent, but it’s not available anymore. Also not suitable if you need data roaming in more countries than just MY.

enzomatrix

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue with giga app.

You login, it doesn't bring u to home page but to select a plan page. After you try to sign up a new plan it ask for verification via singpass. After that it claims u have a account and request u to login and the whole cycle repeats.

I used different phones and register other account to the same result. Pretty sure it's some bug on their end.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue with giga app.

You login, it doesn't bring u to home page but to select a plan page. After you try to sign up a new plan it ask for verification via singpass. After that it claims u have a account and request u to login and the whole cycle repeats.

I used different phones and register other account to the same result. Pretty sure it's some bug on their end.
If u have a line on the account then u will go to the home page aka the dashboard page.

If no line then u will go to the selecting of a plan page.

H.sHon

Reaction score
Does anyone have any exp regarding upload for Giga?
Mine seems to be awfully slow.
Be it things like sending videos on Telegram / WA
Especially WhatsApp backup using Giga it's awfully slow....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.