[Starhub] iPhone 14 (Pro) availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i missed the purple 256 pro max as well :( now i keep going into online store every now and then
Problem is the staff themselves also don’t know when the next stock is coming, what a joke

Oppa380

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah i missed the purple 256 pro max as well :( now i keep going into online store every now and then
Suggest you check the online availability to avoid disappointment
Or if you are near a certain outlet, just go and check if got stock for the colour

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My delivery scheduled today from 4pm to 6pm, the delivery guy called and say system down, and need to cancel and reschedule, really lousy, no backup plan one...

update: received next day PM

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
My delivery scheduled today from 4pm to 6pm, the delivery guy called and say system down, and need to cancel and reschedule, really lousy, no backup plan one...
Mine was 2-4pm. He came at 930am.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i have tried to cart out 1 iphone, i went through all the steps and paid the money then it got stucked. the money is paid but i dont see any service agreement of my recontract =/

xSupremex

Reaction score
Mine was 2-4pm. He came at 930am.
When I first book I put 11-1pm time slot, then I tried to reschedule at a later time which is successful. However on actual day, the delivery still stick to my first time slot, end up I have to rush home from work to collect the iPhone personally.

Oppa380

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i have tried to cart out 1 iphone, i went through all the steps and paid the money then it got stucked. the money is paid but i dont see any service agreement of my recontract =/
Ask StarHub in Facebook?
Or call them

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs 512GB Pro Max Deep Purple, Starhub PS should have stock. The store manager just called me but I’ve recontracted already.

Oppa380

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs 512GB Pro Max Deep Purple, Starhub PS should have stock. The store manager just called me but I’ve recontracted already.
Does special colour have higher resale value or same?

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when are we able to order online then collect from stores? Seems like choosing delivery is not a good option. 😅

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will call you when they have stocks ? I just need a 256gb pro max purple

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.