Start-up founder looking for first "early adopter" users

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a fail start up even before is going to start in 1st place.

randomph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea. but what you are targeting are not "STARTUP" in the traditional scale quickly sense. These types wouldn't bother with the tiny dollars here.

it sounds like its more targeting the "kickstarter" crowd, for which there is already kickstarter. also, the model for kickstarter is different - backers pay money and may or may not see their stuff, whereas this is advertised as a shop providing goods upon using the website.

tyr9292

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No offence, but what the fug is this idea to begin with... :vijayadmin:

Roadster01

Reaction score
If an enterprenuer does not know what he is funding for and how/what is his exit strategy, why would he even want to take off his underwear to sell on the platform and not seeing his returns?

TimsTom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) why would someone sell their items to fund their startup through an unknown platform, while there are platforms like shoppee and carosell out in the market
2) and the money earned from selling is not enough, one needs larger funding for startup
3) third, there is already https://www.startupsg.gov.sg/directory for startups to pitch to their investors, why do they need your platform
4) lastly your platform is magento, this is one of the slowest ecommerce platform, a fail buyout by adobe
5)I think you never do your market research at all
Hi just asking, by pitching our ideas to others, will the other parties steal our ideas?

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think TS read too many entreprenuers CSB.

Simi start by delivering newspaper or sell 2nd hand items when 12 yo.

They forgot to mention they only did it 1 day before their rich papa/mama found out and threw them money to spend.

khratit

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am working on an online marketplace where aspiring or early-stage boostrapping entrepreneurs, can sell any product or service, to fund an entrepreneurial idea. (For example, selling a second-hand badminton racket to fund an ecommerce start-up)

It can be thought of as a Carousell for Entrepreneurs.

You can learn more about it at www.entresell.com!

The MVP is just out and I am looking to onboard Entresell's first "early adopter" Sellers.

Please contact me via email at eugenetan@entresell.com, or via Whatsapp at +65 98225900, if this is something that interests you or if you would like to find out more!

Best,
Eugene
99 % boomer like me see no understand

Anw keep working at it

mirukuboi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
carouhell meets kickstarter
worst of both worlds

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So want to use other people money to find his startup?

kohpapa

Reaction score
First to Grab,

"early adopters" investors​

grab.jpg

drop pain pain...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.