Stays in Gold Coast / Brisbane

correct

Reaction score
Hi, I would like some advice.

We would be in Gold Coast for 4 days and then Brisbane for 3 days. We will be in 3 theme parks for the first 3 days.

1) Should we stay in Brisbane for 7 days and travel to theme parks?
2) Should we stay in Broadwater Beach or Surfer Paradise for 4 days and Brisbane for 3 days?
3) Should we stay near Theme Parks (Coomera) for 4 days and Brisbane for 3 days?

We are planning to drive for 7 days but then after finishing the theme parks. I find nothing much to do except to go to surfer paradise for dinner.

Where do you all have dinner after 5pm at Gold Coast?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stay in GC better, more things to do there, Brissy is boring.. nothing much.

Should be loads of food in GC, since its tourist area.

I think 2 days Brisbane should be good enough, head up Sunshine coast/glass mountain area

liewdes

Reaction score
Hi, I would like some advice.

We would be in Gold Coast for 4 days and then Brisbane for 3 days. We will be in 3 theme parks for the first 3 days.

1) Should we stay in Brisbane for 7 days and travel to theme parks?
2) Should we stay in Broadwater Beach or Surfer Paradise for 4 days and Brisbane for 3 days?
3) Should we stay near Theme Parks (Coomera) for 4 days and Brisbane for 3 days?

We are planning to drive for 7 days but then after finishing the theme parks. I find nothing much to do except to go to surfer paradise for dinner.

Where do you all have dinner after 5pm at Gold Coast?

Brisbane 2 night should be enough.
I stayed at Broadbeach, but I think stay at surfer better.
I suggest u rent a car if u going to 3 theme park.
No issue for dinner as the restaurant close about 9-10pm.

clarquay55

Reaction score
fly scoot into gold coast straight, i think spending max 5 days in gold coast is enough and maybe 3 days at brisban.

Furore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gold Coast beaches are nice, I stayed at Novotel Surfers Paradise. Go to national parks like Lamington National Park and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary which is about a 1.5 hour drive

Cavill Ave and Surfers Paradise has lots of nice food options also

maladala123

Reaction score
gold coast is nice especially the beach, went to moreton island also

fantastyy

Reaction score
Surfers Paradise quite nice, can visit the SkyPoint Observation Deck to see skyline of gold coast.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.