Straits Times and Business Times subscription ipad

me.oww

Banned
Reaction score
Have available Straits Times subscription slots. Please PM me if you're interested. Limited slots available! :)

me.oww

Banned
Reaction score
Have available Straits Times subscription slots. Please PM me if you're interested. Limited slots available! :)

me.oww

Banned
Reaction score

sumako

Reaction score
Looking for business times digital access. Pls pm me if you have any

Fanstar

Reaction score
Straits Times subscription

Other subscriptions like newspapers (e.g. Chinese and Business Times) and magazines available as well

$7

Limited slot

PM or email questidom@gmail.com for query and interest

Regards

me.oww

Banned
Reaction score

me.oww

Banned
Reaction score

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how this sharing of BT and ST works?

Each subscription can use on how many devices ?

I want to subscribe to both for my IPad only, but the subscription is damn ex

BT alone is like $47 a month. Siao.

foxriver

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how this sharing of BT and ST works?

Each subscription can use on how many devices ?

I want to subscribe to both for my IPad only, but the subscription is damn ex

BT alone is like $47 a month. Siao.

ST all digital $29.90, BT all digital $32.90 per month (no contract, cancel anytime).

Paper + digital subscription 4 access + 1 pc at any point of time same price also, $29.90 and $32.90.

Just that for paper got to add delivery fee, extra $3 for HDB, $4 for condo, $5 for landed property.

4 devices log in at any point of time + 1 pc

New subscribers can get contract, 1 year.
1st 6 months $0.99, subsequently $29.90 for remaining 6 months.

Early termination for 1 year is $100

Multiple devices will use the same login id (usually the subscriber’s email address)

*Note - ST digital got 2 types, basic digital and standard all digital. Basic digital is $14.90 per month instead of the usual $29.90, BUT bohua I feel cos only can access 2 devices at any point and cannot access e-paper (PDF copy of actual paper uploaded, can flip page by page), only can view normal and premium articles that’s all.

Last edited:

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have got 3 slots for Business Times digital subscription to share. Please PM if interested. Cheers

littlek

Reaction score
Business Times digital subscription

hi, i would like to share BT digital subscription, not enough posts to pm, can you pm me instead? Would like to share straits times digital subscription too if available.
thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.