SUSS LAW 2022

Lalala55

Reaction score
Anyone else gotten a provisional offer (reserved slot) for next year's intake?

bloopingsun

Reaction score
I got their rejection email, but they offered me a place in 2023 though, anyone appeal to them before ?

Lclaricecas

Reaction score
Anyone else gotten a provisional offer (reserved slot) for next year's intake?
I did! See you in the following year. ;)
Blessing in disguise for me, needed the extra time to settle my existing work arrangements/logistics and transition into the next phase of life.

Congratulations to all who got a placement. For those who didn't, it's tough but try to be kind to yourself and give yourself credit for putting your name in the hat at all. This is but a small detour in the game of life. Feel free to reach out here if you need a listening ear. My DMs are open.

Lclaricecas

Reaction score
I got their rejection email, but they offered me a place in 2023 though, anyone appeal to them before ?
Did you try to re-apply as a new applicant? Was your previous offer a reserved slot? Your previous email from last year should state the details of the personnel you can contact for the 2023/01 intake.

bloopingsun

Reaction score
Did you try to re-apply as a new applicant? Was your previous offer a reserved slot? Your previous email from last year should state the details of the personnel you can contact for the 2023/01 intake.
No, this is my first time applying. Anyone got an idea what is the success rate for the appeal ?

bloopingsun

Reaction score
Actually what are they really looking for ? Working experience or a degree ? I got a law degree but not much law related working experience. Was quite surprised they rejected mine application for this year.

wijtt0101

Reaction score
Congrats to all who got an offer! See you guys in Jan! To those who did not get an offer, please believe that something better will come along the way for you.

owlsowls

Reaction score
Hi all, those who got accepted, please PM me and I will add you in the Telegram group.

Actually what are they really looking for ? Working experience or a degree ? I got a law degree but not much law related working experience. Was quite surprised they rejected mine application for this year.
inhave neither law degree nor legal experience

wanjack

Reaction score
Hi all. Got accepted into JD programme. Appreciate it if I can be added into the telegram group. Have no idea on how to PM

wijtt0101

Reaction score
Hi all, those who got accepted, please PM me and I will add you in the Telegram group.

Mind PM-ing me too? I could not find the option to PM you. Googled online and it seems that I need to send at least 10 posts before I could PM someone?

Elielielle

Reaction score
Can someone PM me for telegram? I can’t PM anyone here. New account! Just created for this!! I got offered 2022 JD

Lalala55

Reaction score
I did! See you in the following year. ;)
Blessing in disguise for me, needed the extra time to settle my existing work arrangements/logistics and transition into the next phase of life.

Congratulations to all who got a placement. For those who didn't, it's tough but try to be kind to yourself and give yourself credit for putting your name in the hat at all. This is but a small detour in the game of life. Feel free to reach out here if you need a listening ear. My DMs are open.
Looking forward to see you in the following year! Are you in LLB or JD?

Elielielle

Reaction score
I have a private law degree. My application was rejected last year. I landed a job as a legal sec in a law firm and was doing substantial legal works in relation to family law and probate. My application was successful this year! You could perhaps try working in a law firm and gather experience - particularly crim and fam law. Hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

owlsowls

Reaction score
I have a private law degree. My application was rejected last year. I landed a job as a legal sec in a law firm and was doing substantial legal works in relation to family law and probate. My application was successful this year! You could perhaps try working in a law firm and gather experience - particularly crim and fam law. Hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

where is that pte law degree from? couldn u use that to try for the bar?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.