SUSS LAW 2022

Dragonster82

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone applied for this? I've decided to give it a shot and took my LNAT already, but not sure if I will be granted interview as my A levels weren't that good.

It would be good to have some discussion here!

dazzakoh

Reaction score
Anyone who has applied really needs to make sure they have read two articles posted by the Vice-Dean on LinkedIn. One on returning to study as a working adult, and the other on the interview process.

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied for the JD programme for the 2022/01 intake, hope they will call me for the interview at least.

Lalala55

Reaction score
I applied in mar and took the lnat in Jun. Read through the previous threads for the past intakes. Most probably they would contact potential candidates for an interview in aug. Good luck all!

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else taken the LNAT? I heard from the Pearson guys that the results will be out in Sep whereas LNAT website states Aug., nevertheless still a long wait.

Shan 16

Reaction score
Hi I just finished my LNAT last week. The facilitator at Pearson mentioned results will be out in mid Aug. I'm not sure if this is the case.

Shan 16

Reaction score
Me too. The release of the results feels like a long wait to me.
That's right I agree with you on the duration of the results. I believe the uni will be able to access the results earlier. I wish good luck to all of us.

Dragonster82

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys, anybody else received the invitation for essay & interview? I haven't got my LNAT results yet though!

Lclaricecas

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the LNAT results will be sent to our emails along with a copy of the essay we submitted during the exams?
Asking as I would like to jog my memory on the details of the essay I wrote 😅 since that was sent directly to the panel along with our results and just in case it does get brought up as a topic for discussion.

Additionally, does anyone here have a rough idea what sort of essay questions (are legal cases included, topics to focus on?) are we expected to prepare for our 1hr essay assignment on Tuesday?

dazzakoh

Reaction score
From LNAT website:

When do universities see my results?​

Starting on 21 October, the first batch of LNAT scores (tests taken between 1 September to 20 October) are released to the universities to download. After that date, within 24 hours of finishing your LNAT, Pearson VUE will make your LNAT score and essay available for download by your chosen university or universities. They will see your score before you do.

When will I see my results?​

LNAT results are emailed to candidates twice a year, with test dates determining the results date.

• Candidates taking the LNAT on or before 20 January will receive their results in mid February.
  • Candidates taking the test after 20 January will receive their results in mid August.

producer.grd

Reaction score
Received the LNAT results 10 minutes ago. But I have yet to receive the Zoom details for the essay interview.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.