SUSS PT 2021/07 Intake

jcjl999

Reaction score
My SAT score is below their requirement, 1050 instead of at least 1100.
Did anyone manage to get into their course with situation like mine?
Am looking at social work, and I hear it was such a very popular degree and july intake was fully taken.
I struggled alot with SAT as I am really bad at math, is there any chance for me to get in if I were to try applying again in Jan 2022 intake?

Princesslalamimi

Reaction score
did u use the right email? u shld call up the school!! what did the portal state?
I tried calling and emailing the school and they told me by end June but it’s July now… emailed them again and received no response… portal state still processing too.. and yup I used the right email. Don’t know what’s taking so long

oreopezzo

Reaction score
I tried calling and emailing the school and they told me by end June but it’s July now… emailed them again and received no response… portal state still processing too.. and yup I used the right email. Don’t know what’s taking so long
u shld call them!! and check ur spam!

sapienz

Reaction score
Hey is there a telegram group for SUSS Digital Media?
Can drop the link here or PM me is fine too.

moomoox3

Reaction score
Hi, I got an interview this Aug for PT logistic and supply chain management. May I know what type of questions will they be asking and is there any test for it?

benxiaoya

Reaction score
Anyone applied cet route to July part time undergraduate programme and still have not received the results?
I applied in April, and got the confirmation on 27th Jun. My course was oversubscribed though, so I also did receive a call from the prof a few weeks before then for a short 'interview' to assess if I should take that mod this semester.

zeight17

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just to clarify, do we still need to undergo interview for part time courses? Planning to take pysch for jan 22 intake. I’m working in the aviation sector so attending classes after covid can be a challenge as my flying duties might coincide with the night class. Any alumni/ current SUSS student can advice regarding the flexibility of attending the classes? Thanks many many! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just to clarify, do we still need to undergo interview for part time courses? Planning to take pysch for jan 22 intake. I’m working in the aviation sector so attending classes after covid can be a challenge as my flying duties might coincide with the night class. Any alumni/ current SUSS student can advice regarding the flexibility of attending the classes? Thanks many many! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

For part time programs, it depends on the course u are applying to. Some will require interviews while others don't. The psychology program doesn't have interview. The classes are not compulsory unless there's a graded component in that particular lesson. For example, maybe there's a presentation that you need to do on lesson 6. You will need to attend this lesson if you want the marks for it. That said, I know 3 air stewardess from various airlines taking the psychology program and they seem to be able to attend classes/submit assignments on time.

zeight17

Reaction score
For part time programs, it depends on the course u are applying to. Some will require interviews while others don't. The psychology program doesn't have interview. The classes are not compulsory unless there's a graded component in that particular lesson. For example, maybe there's a presentation that you need to do on lesson 6. You will need to attend this lesson if you want the marks for it. That said, I know 3 air stewardess from various airlines taking the psychology program and they seem to be able to attend classes/submit assignments on time.
Thank you so much for this. Really appreciate it. 👍🏼👍🏼

Nyrac13

Reaction score
Hi.. anyone applied for the SUSS grad dip social work for Jul 07/2022 intake? How long would we usually need to wait for the application outcome?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here is already a SUSS student? I am curious how do you take your exams? I hear there is this thing call TOA online exam doing from home?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.