Swords of Legends Online (NA)(EU)

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
header.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1418100/Swords_of_Legends_Online/
https://join.solo.gameforge.com/en_GB/

Once again, a xianxia online that will be launch this year not sure how is it compare to the Chinese version, but this version is b2p. Hmm

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

From steam :frown:

:bandit:

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like they took off SG as one of those countries playable, earlier on you could still view the page and make purchase. Played the chinese version couple of years ago. This game feels like an eastern version of Tera.

In any case, they only plan to have servers in germany and us east, so ping is gonna suck if we play in those servers..

aLvInCbH

Reaction score
If anyone wants to try the game, it is very easy to register for the Taiwan version. Basically just need an email address. File size around 90GB. Takes a few hours to download. Free to play the starting area. Ping can be 50-140, fluctuating all the time. Most of the time in the range 70-100. I am checking out the game and trying the classes now in the TW server.

Some of my friends already playing on the NA servers. Use VPN to register, buy and play. Downloading the game does not require VPN. Ping is 200 above. They have a guild called HighPing.

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
If anyone wants to try the game, it is very easy to register for the Taiwan version. Basically just need an email address. File size around 90GB. Takes a few hours to download. Free to play the starting area. Ping can be 50-140, fluctuating all the time. Most of the time in the range 70-100. I am checking out the game and trying the classes now in the TW server.

Some of my friends already playing on the NA servers. Use VPN to register, buy and play. Downloading the game does not require VPN. Ping is 200 above. They have a guild called HighPing.

So TW version getting the UE4 upgrade?

Also avoid NA version even if VPN accessible... as ping is too atrocious. lol.

merolan

Reaction score
There is one who bought the distribution rights for Singapore and Malaysia. But it will be in Chinese language though. Heard that this week will be in closed beta and launching around the same time as the US/EU servers

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is one who bought the distribution rights for Singapore and Malaysia. But it will be in Chinese language though. Heard that this week will be in closed beta and launching around the same time as the US/EU servers

Got any link for this?

:bandit:

merolan

Reaction score
gj.cibmall.net/

They follow the TW/CN servers where you need to purchase game time unlike NA/EU they are buy to play.

xsomebodyx

Reaction score
I usually just lurk and don't post but this game deserves a post.

As above, SG/MY is region locked from Global because we have our own version that is published by CIB Mall, which already has a somewhat smelly name already in terms of being a publisher.

Furthermore, yes it will be based on buying game time as per CN/TW.

My guild and I will be avoiding this game with a ten foot pole because one of our guys who has played on the TW server already warned us not to expect anything from this.

I've tried the TW version where you have mega boost in exp during the tutorial (hit lvl 35 in about 15mins and need to buy game time to continue), gameplay seems alright.

But don't expect too much from endgame content. coughRevalationOnlinecough

oohmygod

Reaction score
I have purchased it before but I still can't download for the preinstallation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.