Syncing steps with Healthy 365 app

Forseti

Reaction score
Beside the HPB actxa watch, are there any other wear os watches can sync steps and heart rate?
Prob Samsung, how about other brands?

Haman

Reaction score
Beside the HPB actxa watch, are there any other wear os watches can sync steps and heart rate?
Prob Samsung, how about other brands?
Polar, Garmin, Samsung, Fitbit. You can see the options when u go to profile n change the tracker.

Haman

Reaction score
My wife's Samsung Gear sport had no issues with syncing steps and MPVA, however, the steps are off by few hundreds up to 1k. Samsung step counts is higher than 365 app reporting. I didn't notice this mis steps when I was using it previously. Had already reinstalled, clear cache, re-pair new phone, still the same.
I have Garmin Vivoactive 4 and the steps are accurate, same as Garmin app.

gapboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife's Samsung Gear sport had no issues with syncing steps and MPVA, however, the steps are off by few hundreds up to 1k. Samsung step counts is higher than 365 app reporting. I didn't notice this mis steps when I was using it previously. Had already reinstalled, clear cache, re-pair new phone, still the same.
I have Garmin Vivoactive 4 and the steps are accurate, same as Garmin app.
samsung health always take the average steps on the phone and watch ... now i synch with watch direct on healthy 365 makes it more accurate and only this method will track mvpa

Haman

Reaction score
samsung health always take the average steps on the phone and watch ... now i synch with watch direct on healthy 365 makes it more accurate and only this method will track mvpa
Yup, that's what I had done for her as well, choosing Gear sport as the tracker for 365app instead of Samsung Health, so only steps is not really accurate.

path_of_rainbow

Reaction score
I have just bought a Mi band and wanted to track the steps in Mi Fit to Health 365.
The steps can be updated to the Health apps in my iphone after sometimes (although not instantly).
However, the steps in Health 365 doesn't follow the steps in the iPhone Health apps. It seemed like Health 365 follows the steps from my iPhone device (lower number of steps) instead of the steps in the iPhone Health apps (syn-ed with the Mi band). Anyone encountered this issue and how to solve ? TIA!

Last edited:

kun1he2

Master Member
Reaction score
I have just bought a Mi band and wanted to track the steps in Mi Fit to Health 365.
The steps can be updated to the Health apps in my iphone after sometimes (although not instantly).
However, the steps in Health 365 doesn't follow the steps in the iPhone Health apps. It seemed like Health 365 follows the steps from my iPhone device (lower number of steps) instead of the steps in the iPhone Health apps (syn-ed with the Mi band). Anyone encountered this issue and how to solve ? TIA!
Yes, encountered the same with my Huawei Band 6 too - seems like the Healthy 365 app only syncs the steps accumulated by the sensors on the iPhone itself.

If anyone knows of any workarounds to sync the steps from unsupported trackers and their respective apps - please share.

Bought the band thinking that it would work fine since Healthy 365 is able to sync from iOS Health app and Huawei Health app is able to sync to iOS Health app.

Curious, is it the same for Android phones? Does 365 also selectively sync steps accumulated using the Android phone's sensors?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, encountered the same with my Huawei Band 6 too - seems like the Healthy 365 app only syncs the steps accumulated by the sensors on the iPhone itself.

If anyone knows of any workarounds to sync the steps from unsupported trackers and their respective apps - please share.

Bought the band thinking that it would work fine since Healthy 365 is able to sync from iOS Health app and Huawei Health app is able to sync to iOS Health app.

Curious, is it the same for Android phones? Does 365 also selectively sync steps accumulated using the Android phone's sensors?
I also using miband, would like to know too. Comparing miband to the free HPB tracker which probably need to charge once every few days, I really rather wear the miband everyday

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.