Syncing steps with Healthy 365 app

seowsay

Reaction score
Not true .. usually when my shealth shows 11k+ steps my h365 will synch to my watch4 showing 10k+ steps. Maybe you should check your settings in h365 make sure it synch to shealth direct to watch not phone.
May I know under H365, after select Samsung Health, which devise you select? I tried Shealth2.5 and SM-S901E (S22), the step counts shown as zero, H365 didn't sync steps from Sheath.

galapogos

Reaction score
Does anyone have trouble logging in these few days? I got logged out of my app and tried to log back in, but the sms otp doesn't work. The first time, the page reloads and prompts me again. Tried it again and it says the code has expired. Tried rebooting and reinstalling, same problem.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have trouble logging in these few days? I got logged out of my app and tried to log back in, but the sms otp doesn't work. The first time, the page reloads and prompts me again. Tried it again and it says the code has expired. Tried rebooting and reinstalling, same problem.

Works OK even I was ask to relogin.. Otp came in too

S22 ultra

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
why is the sync between H365 and samsung Watch not in sync? there is an discrepency of about 10%

also today i didnt wear my watch but my phone was counting steps. When sync, it never include the steps which were on my phone. It only included the steps trackd on my watch

cobragold

Reaction score
Recently i noticed that 365 does not update my healthpoints. After clocking points it might update the total or totally nothing at all. I dont know how ro check if there was any update.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently i noticed that 365 does not update my healthpoints. After clocking points it might update the total or totally nothing at all. I dont know how ro check if there was any update.
i dont understand your question .. is h365 issue or synch issue to shealth ?

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U note yesterday points. Compare with today point .Then will know.

cobragold

Reaction score
Hi,
The points show up in the transaction history ,however my health points is not updated. Many older people would not know if the points were credited or not.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
The points show up in the transaction history ,however my health points is not updated. Many older people would not know if the points were credited or not.
Will know. The points will change if updated.

cobragold

Reaction score
If you go to my wallet and look under transaction history, you will see all the earned health points. However the updated health points might not tally with what you earned. That is, you are issued with less points. Happened to me several times. I called 365 and they are aware of this issue. But they do not seem to be doing anything about it. Asked me to monitor it, i told them that if the transaction hiistory is able to be updated , why is the points not given

tcyeric

Reaction score
So just wondering, which would be the proper/best way to sync? Reading through the thread some say via Samsung phone some say via the Samsung watch, on my end lately unable to sync via either of them so am a little stuck :/

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So just wondering, which would be the proper/best way to sync? Reading through the thread some say via Samsung phone some say via the Samsung watch, on my end lately unable to sync via either of them so am a little stuck :/
i synch with watch direct from h365 as mvpa only works synch with watch not phone

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.